Twenty Seven

A/N : so we're going to have a different point of view let me know what you think 😊

Beta colby p/v

Breyas soft voice was still echoing in my mind as I called my wolf forward. Running at top speed out of the shabby little hut I allowed my wolf the release we needed.leaping in the air I shifted into my wolf, allowing us to become one as we raced through the forest to get to breya.

My thoughts only fueld me as I thought of small fragile human. It sickens me to think what she has endured for all these years at the hands of our own. I didn't need her to tell me. Anything my eyes saw everything. Yet she just keeps going.

Rage had all but consumed me and my wolf as we thought of the sweet innocent girl entrapped by monsters. Driven by my need to protect her we soared through the forest. As soon as I saw her my stomach dropped. She was lay on her back completely defensless to the monster in top of her.

His teeth bared in her face as he pinned her down. Like he even needed to. Her strength never failed to amaze me, despite being trapped she didn't scream, beg or cry. She just lay there refusing her capturers demand to look him in the eye.

I couldnt help but to shake my head in disgust, demanding eye contact was a superior thing among us wolves. But to demand her eye contact when she stood no chance in a fair fight was beyond evil and against all our beliefs.

My eyes snapped to the left of breya, where I saw wolf ready to attack the weasle on breya. He couldn't allow himself to be seen, it would risk everything we've worked so hard for.

"stop, I've got this"

His eyes snapped to mine in surprise, as we shared a mutual understanding. The eyes of the mutt on breua were searching for wolf as I sprinted towards him. My razor sharp teeth sunk into the hind legs of the mutt as I tore him of breyas small body. Throwing him into a near by tree with enough forces to break his ribs my wolf was no where near satisfied.

Relying a quick message to breya, my wolf stayed securely infront of her keeping her out of sight. The coppery taste of blood dripped around my mouth making my wolf rumble in excitement. He wanted more and so did I. The mutt now on all fours was growling in fear as my proud powerful beast stalked towards him. Both in agreement, we wouldn't let him get away with this lightly.

Without thinking the stupid wolf attempted jumping on my back, mid air my wolfs Jaws locked around his front leg biting through flesh and snapping the bone with an agonising crunch. The cries of the mutt music to my wolfs ears.

Now the he knew how brwya felt, as my blooded Jaws growled in him face. Cowering and whimpering the mutt waited for his end. Only he wouldn't meet it by my hand. The sounds of pawws racing towards us made my wolf light up in anticipation of the worthy fight.

Standing tall I heard the growls of wolves surrounding us the perfeteic excuse of a pack attempting to defend their cowardice member. I could smell their fear in the air, despite their being one of me thier wolves could sense my beasts powerful aura.

Looking around at the  faces of the monsters who shamefully abuse their gifts from the moon. I watch as they all attempt ambushing me in a cowerdly attempt to detain me. Stopped in their tracks they freeze as howls echo around the darkened forest. The howls forcing my own wolf to pull his head back and respond. The earth shook at the beating of paws running towards us. My wolf and I being only completely satisfied by fear etched into the mistts before us.

Emerging from the shadows the Royal packs wolves surrounded the disgraceful mutts, answering my wolves command and standing with me. Shifting back to my human body I stand tall in middle of the wolves.

"I suggest you all leave back to your homes before anymore blood is shed, I think you all know you don't stand a chance against me let alone my pack, spread the word this is officially royal pack business so tread lightly"

Without so much of a whisper the mutts scrambled to get away from the power radiating of my wolves. One by one they shifted back to their human forms dressing into the clothes that sat securely in their mouth.

Ten of the royal wolves best fighters, trackers, and my closest friends stood before me. Pride practically oozed out of me as they all stood tall and proud ready to follow any command given, out of compleat loyalty.

"so started having fun without us I see beta"

"it's good to see you Jamie"

Our delta was young but reliable, his strength unquestionable. Throwing me a pair of shorts I quickly put them on.

"I want a full report on things back at home in the morning, for now let's get you all settled at the pack house, I have an alpha to go deal with"

Nodding in understanding they all followed me back to the pack house. The wolves of mountainrise pack were practically shaking as we walked past moving out of the way and acting as small as possible. Good job and all both me and my wolf wanted blood for the underhanded ways.

An omega offered to show my wolves to their rooms,leavjng me with only one thing left to do. The office door of Larsen shattered into peices, him and his beta stood side by side as they awaited my arrival. Slamming my fist in his desk our foreheads met.

"how dare you go against the orders of our King, one single step out of place after thus Larsen then we will let the king himself deal with you"

"I won't stand here and allow anyone to dictate how I run my pack, breya is my human this is my pack and you have no place being here, I will inform the council of this mockery if you don't get your filthy mutts of my land"

Slamming down the letter jamie had so kindly given me, the alphas eyes almost bulged out of his head.

"I guess they think the mockery is you, don't go far Larsen your pack is officially locked down"