Chapter Fifty Five

Beta colby

Rouges, the vermin of our species merciless creatures that cared little for morals. Bloodthirsty monsters guided by only their killer instincts

Their beliefs were diabolical, believing our human half made us weaker. They summited their control to the beast inside of them eventually it drove them to complete insanity. The only thing they strived for was their next kill,to taste blood on thier tounge never being fully satisfied.

Granted not all of them chose that life,some were forced to succumb to that barbaric lifestyle for a number of reasons. Abandonment,grief or exiled. Naturally no wolf was born to live alone, we were all placed to be within a pack it's where we thrived, grew, loved and learnt. Without one I can only imagine the inevitable loniness.

Of course their ideals were wrong, our human part was far from weak. It made us who we are it strengthened our bonds, life and happiness. Our human side was always meant to lead our beast.

Even a normal un mythical wolf travels  in packs, they wernt feral monsters with only a need for bloodshed. They were, loving,loyal, strong and fierce. I would never understand what would possess anyone to believe in such a ludicrous logic.

I almost stumbled to a stop as Jamie's vocie screamed in my head.

"stoppp.. We can't let them see us"

My beast instantly crouched low, all of our senses on high alert as we aproched, Ivy and Jamie. Their wolves crouched low within the thickened snow. My gaze traveled towards the boarders of the pack, my eyes widening as I took in the sight before me.

He wasn't lieing their were hundreds of rouges all lingering around the boarder. The striking part was they didn't seem to bothered about the potential risk of being spotted. They seemed relaxed and allmsot tame considering their wild nature.

Eventually they began to move careful not to step past the packs boarder,but remaining suspiciously close.

"what do we do beta?"

"we follow them"

My institution was telling me something wasn't right here. Rouges only travelled in small groups but mostly alone. Why were there so many? And why were they so close to the packs territory?. I allowed them to get ateast a halfs mile away from us before we began to track them. I couldn't risk us being spotted considering how many their were.

"Evan?"

I knew I had to act fast we needed a plan.

"yes beta?"

"gather our pack, tell them to be on standby we may have trouble and find Larsen"

There was no way he didn't have something to do with this I could feel it. Dread all but consumed me as wolfs vocie boomed through my mind.

"colby Breya is in the east mountains, she has managed to escape but will need help I'm heading there now"

"wolf tell her to go back!"

My heart was practically ready to combust, especially when I realised that's exactly where the Rouges were heading, it was only confirmed once they crossed the border heading in the direction I now knew Breya was.

"why? What's going on?"

I could hear the frustration oozing of him as his fierce vocie spoke.

"theirs at least a hundred Rouges thst have just crossed the boarder wolf, their heading for the east of the pack"

The most furious growls I'd ever heard wracked through my skull as wolf displayed his true feelings.