Not a Chapter!!!

Okay first off I want to thank you all sooo much for all the comments, follows, votes, and reads. It does mean a lot to me. Feel free to PM me any time you want if it's for advice or an opinion or just someone to talk to. I'm here :)

Also, I'm so sorry for updating so late every day! The last two chapters were actually like 20 minutes late so I'm sooo sorry! I'm trying. I'm gonna make it a goal to finish my updates way earlier!

Also, this is what I mainly wanted to say. Okay, so my story was going to be a romance story, but if you guys have read every chapter, obviously you can tell there's more to it. There's also mystery and suspense and a lot of cliffhangers lol. I'm sorry if I'm becoming Shannon Messenger! I just can't help it, Mwahahahaha!

*coughs* sorry about that— anywho as I was saying, this story is going a whole different direction then I thought it would go. So I'm deciding to change the summary of this story a bit so it fits better. BUT!!!! I promise the romance will happen! You just have to wait a bit! I have lots of drama and relationships and breakups ahead! Just be patient. But I do hope that you are enjoying the SUSPENCE and MYSTERY of this story :)

I love you guys so much! Stay safe and we are in this together!! ❤️❤️