Chapter 61: New Year's Part 5

Hey guys! I'm back! So if you didn't see my message board, I was grounded for two days so I couldn't use my phone. So sorry about that! Thank you all for your patience and support! It truly means a ton! Now I'm back to do my daily updates and from now on, they will be posted a lot earlier in the day. Today was a little later but from now on I'll try to update a couple hours earlier and there will be no more really late updates! And finally, this is the last chapter of the New Year's special! Anyways, enjoy!

"Ten more minutes till midnight! Whoohoo!" Biana exclaimed as she ran around and threw popcorn into the air.

"Can you keep it down?" Tam grumbled from his usual dark corner in Biana's room.

"Don't be so grumpy! It's going to be a new year and we finally won the traditional snowball fight!" Biana exclaimed, jumping up and down in front of Tam.

"We? I'm the one who won the game for you guys!" Tam grumbled, while crossing his arms.

"Classic Bangs Boy," Keefe said, shaking his head. "Always trying to take the credit. I'm the one who did most of the work!"

"Dude! You realize it's the other way around, right? You take the credit!" Tam said, flicking his bangs.

Marella sighed. "You guys are so cute when you fight."

"Don't. Call. Me. Cute," Tam said, gritting his teeth as he gave Marella the death stare.

"I said when you guys fight. I didn't say you were cute," Marella said, smirking.

"I um—well you uh..." Tam stuttered.

Biana smirked as she placed a hand on her hip. "Never thought I'd see Tammy get flustered."

"I never knew this day would come!" Keefe said, pretending to cry and dab his tears. Sophie rolled her eyes but she was secretly keeping in her laughter.

"I'm not getting flustered!" Tam defended, causing everyone to laugh.

"It's pretty hard to believe that when your face is all red," Stina cackled.

"Yeah, Tam. What's going on there?" Sophie couldn't help asking. Sophie started to giggle again when Tam turned out and glared at her. It looked like steam was coming out of his ears and it was a bit more on the adorable side than scary. But that was only because his face was red.

Was this why Keefe was always saying how cute it was when Sophie got mad?

"Watch it," Tam growled at Sophie.

"Oh! Fear the wrath of Bangs Boy!" Keefe called, pretending to be frightened.

Tam glared at both Keefe and Sophie for a second, but then he started to grin.

This couldn't be good...

Tam smirked as he pulled out his phone. "You know guys, there's this picture I've been been meaning to show you all," Tam said, turning to the rest of the friends.

Oh shoot—

"It was from Thanksgiving. Here, let me just find it..." Tam said, scrolling through his phone.

Omg.

Sophie turned to Keefe and sent him a panicked expression, hoping he could help her. He seemed to realize what was happening too but he was just smirking.

Rat!

"What picture is it?" Nick and Dex asked at the same time, curiously looking between Sophie and Keefe.

"You'll see," Tam said, smirking.

Tam was just trying to get her and Keefe to stop teasing him, right? He wasn't actually going to show the picture to everyone!