Chapter 101: Dress Shopping

"I'm so excited! We will be the most gorgeous girls at the ball!" Biana shrieked, as her, Sophie, Marella, Linh, and Stina walked down the local strip mall.

"Jeez why are you making it seem like this is such a big deal?" Sophie groaned.

"SOPHIE! THIS IS A BIG DEAL!" Biana practically screamed in Sophie's face.

"I have to agree with Biana on this one. The Foxfire Royal Ball is a BIG deal," Marella said.

Biana had called for an emergency gathering for just the girls to go dress shopping. She had explained that every 25 years, Foxfire throws a big celebration and throws a huge ball. Apparently, everyone has to dress as if they were going to a castle and it was a "big deal."

This year, it was Foxfire's 100th anniversary so this year would be their fourth Royal Ball.

Sophie hated how the exact year she moved to Foxfire had to be the same year they threw this stupid Royal Ball.

"Guys, it's just another stupid dance that schools throw. Only this time, it will just be a bit bigger," Sophie said.

Stina gasped and put a hand in front of Sophie's face. "Child, DON'T even speak! You have no idea what you are talking about!" Stina huffed.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Did Stina really have to come with?"

"Hey! I'm apart of your friend group!" Stina defended, looking at Biana and Marella.

"Guys let's not make this into a big deal. Let's just go and do what we came here to do," Linh suggested, quietly.

Biana nodded. "Let's go," she said as she guided them along the sidewalk.

As they started to walk around and look through stores, they bought other things they needed.

At one point, Marella shrieked loudly as she ran up to the front of one of the stores and pressed her face against the glass. She then started to jump up and down, pointing at a gorgeous tiara in the window display.

"I WANT THIS!" Marella shrieked.

Biana giggled. "Marella! Remember that this is still only a school dance."

Stina smirked. "Now you're starting to sound like Sophie," she said to Biana.

"Hey!" Sophie exclaimed. Stina just shrugged.

"GUYS! WHO CARES! I WANT THIS TIARA!" Marella shrieked again, not even caring what anyone had to say.

Biana then smiled and walked up to the window display and studied the tiara. "I wonder how much it costs," she wondered.

"I don't care how much! I just want it!" Marella exclaimed.

Linh then took a step forward. "Remember you have to save your money wisely, Marella. In business foundations, I learned—"

Marella then slowly turned around to face Linh and gave her a death glare, cutting Linh off. Everyone then turned to stare at Linh.

Linh gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. "Or not," she squeaked, taking a step back.

After some awkward silence, Biana then said, "maybe we should get a store clerk to see how much it is."

She then walked into the store and a few minutes later, she came back outside with a super hot guy.

Sophie innerly drooled and mentally slapped herself when she realized that she had a boyfriend.

The hot guy then smiled at each one of them and asked, "so what would you like to know?"