Chapter 104: Accept It

GUYS! THIS. IS. THE. CHAPTER. WITH. NICK'S. POINT. OF. VIEW.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE WAITED 104 CHAPTERS TO FINALLY GET HIS PERSPECTIVE!!!

I'm pretty sure I've done most of the character's perspectives. I've obviously done Sophie. Then I've done Linh, Tam, Biana, Dex, Marella, Keefe, and Stina before.

So the main people I haven't done are Nick and Fitz. WELL TODAY WILL BE NICK'S!

In this chapter, YOU WILL FIND OUT MOST OF WHAT NICK WAS HIDING ALL THIS TIME!! ALL HIS SECRETS! HIS CHILDHOOD! HIS PLANS! EVERYTHING!

GET READY!

And you'll find out that there is more to Nick than you know...

WE SHALL SEE...

UNTO THE CHAPTER! ENJOY!❤️
Lol I will warn you that it's a long chapter.

Nick's P.O.V

Nick quickly hopped into the backseat of Ken's black truck. Hank went to sit next to Nick. And then Ken hopped in the drivers seat while Dan took the passenger seat.

Ken then cackled and stuck his head out the window and yelled out to Sophie, "we'll be back tomorrow to finish this."

Nick then pressed his forehead against the window on his side as Ken then pressed hard on the gas petal, causing the truck to speed off.

The last thing Nick saw was Sophie collapsing to the ground as cop cars approached her.

Nick then turned back around to face forward, not being able to look.

Ken then started to cackle out loud when he was far from the cops and now driving on a highway.

Ken then met Nick's gaze through the front mirror. "You got her so good! She never suspected a thing!" He cackled.

Dan Rogers and Hank joined in the laughter. Nick then plastered a fake smirk on his face and chuckled along.

"Yup! Did ya see the look on her little face? Jeez she was head over heals for you!" Hank ranted, taking a swig from his beer.

"Yeah Nick! You really know how to fool a girl!" Dan said from the front.

Nick then laughed half heartedly and looked back out the window.

"Yup...I-I got her really good," Nick said. He then swallowed hard but the guys were too busy laughing to notice.

"Just wait till tomorrow—when we do the big finale!" Ken exclaimed.

"We should celebrate!" Hank said, passing around beers.

Nick took his and pretended to drink it.

He really wasn't in the mood.

Nick then closed off the guys' voices as they chatted the whole car ride. Nick was more interested in looking out the window as it started to rain.

After a while, Ken then made the car slow to a stop. Nick realized that they arrived in the woods.

Ken then turned around to face Nick. "Alright Nick. You'll stay here for the night and we'll be back to get you in the morning."

Nick then nodded and hopped out of the car and started to walk to the worn down shed in the forest.

Yup. He had to stay here now since he couldn't go back home to the Hecks.