Chapter 57: New Year's Part 1

"Ugh! This stuff is nasty!" Tam grumbled as he spat out the Mountain Dew he was drinking.

Christmas had already gone by a few days ago and it was already New Year's Eve. Again, the party was hosted at the Vackers house. Biana for the past hour, had been giving everyone soda to drink. She was determined to keep everyone awake for midnight by getting them on a sugar high.

Linh frowned at her drink. "For once, you are right brother."

"What do you mean for once? I'm always right!" Tam grumbled.

"Keep telling yourself that Bangs Boy," Keefe said, smirking as he gulped his whole Pepsi drink down.

"Oh, I will. Because I'm right!" Tam snapped, glaring at Keefe.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Boys are so immature."

"They are," Biana agreed.

"What do you mean? I'm mature!" Fitz defended with a deep voice, straightening up from where he was sitting next to Linh.

"Yeah, me too!" Dex exclaimed, trying to make his voice deep but it came out as a squeak.

Marella giggled. "You guys are cute."

Tam slowly turned to face Marella from where he was sitting in his usual dark corner. "Did you just call me...cute?" Tam hissed, his eye twitching from under his bangs.

"Um...no!" Marella squeaked as she backed up, looking pale.

"I'm pretty sure she called all of us cute," Nick said, amused.

"One thing is for sure, the Keefster is hot not cute! I mean, c'mon. I think the Hair says it all," Keefe said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, gesturing at his hair.

Tam scoffed. "Your hair looks like a mop that just got chewed up by a dog! Mine is cool."

Keefe slowly turned to face Tam. "Did...you just insult the Hair?" He asked, his face full of horror.

"I did," Tam said, gritting his teeth and narrowing his eyes.

Keefe narrowed his eyes as he cracked his knuckles. "Bangs boy, you better keep an eye open when you sleep tonight."

"Oh! Things are getting heated in here!" Stina said.

"Yeah, over hair!" Fitz scoffed. "Please, why fight over hair when you have these bad boys!" Fitz exclaimed as he flexed his arm, showing impressive muscles.

"I have muscles too!" Keefe defended, flexing his impressive muscles too.

"But mine are bigger!" Fitz said, grinning and waving his arm over Keefe's face. Keefe went quiet when he realized that Fitz was right.

Everyone then looked at Tam to see if he would flex but he just scurried back to his dark corner. That seemed to say enough about his muscles.

Fitz's face gleamed with pride since he won the "who's the most manly" fight.

"Not so fast!" Nick said, pushing Fitz's arm down. Everyone's attention focused on Nick as he pulled back the sleeve of his sweater and flexed.

Everyone gasped. Nick's muscles were about twice the size as Fitz's. "Ha! You're not the only one who works hard to get guns!" Nick said, shoving his flexed arm in Fitz's face just like Fitz had done to Keefe. Keefe was also in shock.