Chapter 89: Catching the Visitor

Sorry if this update is a bit shorter! But there will be a small reveal in here so get ready! It also might answer a few questions you have...

ALSO NICK DO BE GETTING SO MUCH HATE!!! 😂 Like literally he'll be like "I gotta go!" And you guys are like "NEVERSEEN!!!"

And when Keefe says "I gotta go" NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING!!! LMAO! I'm not judging you guys, I just think it's hysterical and so funny! Lol Nick hasn't even done anything! Lol I feel it's because he's interfering with Sokeefe.

Well if there's any hope for Nick, we'll figure out now!

ONLY Comment here if you hate Nick and think he's evil or something ➡️➡️➡️

ONLY Comment here if you actually like Nick and think he's not a bad person ➡️➡️➡️

Comment here if you have no idea what to think about him and he's messing with your mind😂➡️➡️

Anyways, we shall see...

"You got this," Sophie whispered to herself as she nervously walked through the halls.

It was her second night at the hospital and she was having another night walk. She made sure to have the night walk around the same time as last night so she had a better chance of catching this mysterious person that visited Linh.

Before Sophie started her night walk, she hadn't done much. Since Keefe left, she just sat around and watched tv until it was time.

Speaking of when Keefe visited her, Sophie couldn't stop thinking about it. She was just so happy that she finally fixed things with Keefe. And she was happy that Keefe told her about some things he was going through. Sophie just had to be a better person this time and actually help him when he needed it.

And a thing that she should start doing is spend more time with Keefe! The poor guy! When Keefe said, "and by the way, I am jealous," Sophie just felt so bad for not giving him any attention.

Obviously Keefe was just a bit jealous that Nick got to spend more time with Sophie. Since Keefe is her friend, it's normal for him to feel like that.

(I know guys, even I cringe at Sophie's obliviousness 😩)

So Sophie decided that she would make more time for Keefe so he doesn't have to feel jealous anymore. And she was thinking about how Nick and Keefe should have more bonding time.

The two boys would be such good friends once Nick gains Keefe's trust!

Sophie was cut out of her thoughts when she realized that she reached Linh's hallway. Sophie took in a deep breath.

Just don't get caught. All you're here to do it to see if this person visits again and if he/she is a threat to Linh.

Sophie then started to slowly walk towards Linh's room, making sure to be quiet.

Once she got closer, Sophie silently gasped when she realized that the door to Linh's room was slightly open again.

Omg...

What if it's a trap? What if the figure saw Sophie run away yesterday and is trying to capture her today?

Sophie felt tempted to just run away but then she reminded herself that this was all for Linh.