Chapter 115: In the End

It was a great idea for me to decide to sleep in instead of updating yesterday!

I legit got 9 FULL HOURS OF BEAUTIFUL SLEEP! I HAVENT SLEPT THAT LONG IN MONTHS! Legit for the past few months, my sleeping hours were 3 - 5 hours.

SO 9 HOURS FELT PRETTY GOOD!!! I felt so refreshed! Well thank you guys for understanding that I needed sleep! It means a lot!! ♥️♥️

Well, that's all lol. So onto the next update!

Okay one thing actually. So this chapter is basically almost a whole speech Sophie has.

So I know that readers get bored with speeches in stories and tend to skip them. But listen to me.

Lots of times, speeches can be important and they teach us lessons and they give us new perspectives on life.

A story can't be a good story without a meaning. And sometimes, it takes someone to physically say the words for the meaning to actually get across to the readers.

It's been fun writing action and there will be more stuff that happens but it's also good to learn a thing or two and for the characters to express their feelings and lessons.

So I recommend that you read it all please!

If you're just gonna be the person that skips the speeches anyways, then I guess it won't be an update for you.

It's basically all a speech so there will be nothing to read if you skip. That's your call so you can do whatever you want,
no pressure ♥️

I'm just encouraging you to read it so you become more enlightened and educated!

Thank you, enjoy the chapter!

"I can't u-um really f-figure out what to s-say...Nick was k-kind to me whenever I felt d-down..." Stina stuttered while sobbing as she stood in front of everyone at the funeral.

Nick's casket was right next to her and it was so painful to look at. Luckily they kept it closed-casket.

"I-I am sorry—I can't d-do this anymore," Stina choked out as she started to sob hysterically.

Everyone just shared a look as Stina left the podium.

The priest then coughed and asked, "will that be all before I proceed to the ceremony?"

Everyone then shared another look—like no one was going to speak because they didn't know what to say.

This was a very complicated situation.

"Okay then, I guess we have no one—"

"I'll go!" Sophie called from where she was standing in the back, cutting off the priest.

Everyone then gasped as if they were shocked Sophie would even speak.

She wanted to change that.

Sophie then held her head up high as she made her way to the podium and tested the microphone.

She took a moment to look at everyone, who all had confused looks on their faces.

Sophie coughed. "Um...so I'm S-Sophie Foster..."

Really Sophie?! Of course they knew your name! Legit there were only like 15 people there and they all know you!

Sophie then shook her head. "You know, it's wrong that none of us have anything to say about Nick. I-I think that's a mistake because there is a lot about Nick that I want to share with all of you."