Chapter 71: Girls' Night

Sophie had stopped by her house to finish up homework after visiting Linh. She finished early and already made her way to Biana's house to start the girl's night with her, Biana, and Marella.

Sophie bit her lip as she knocked on the door of the Vacker mansion.

Relax, Sophie. This is going to be fun. It'll distract you from the many many many problems you have.

Hopefully...

Immediately, Biana and Marella answered the door with excitement. They start to squeal and jump up and down when they saw Sophie and tackled her in a tight group hug.

"Hey guys," Sophie said, smiling.

"Hi! Let's go! Let's go!" Biana exclaimed, motioning for Sophie to come inside.

"Jeez, how much sugar have you guys had?" Sophie asked.

"Not much...only the rest of the Mallowmelt," Marella said, smirking.

"WHAT! YOU ATE THE REST OF THE MALLOWMELT WITHOUT ME?" Sophie shrieked.

WHAT?! No one took Mallowmelt away from Sophie like that!

RATS!

"Biana ate most of it!" Marella exclaimed, putting her hands up in surrender.

Sophie's eye twitched as she whipped around to face Biana and gave her the death glare.

"Hey! I barely ate anything! Marella was the one who suggested to eat it!" Biana shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Marella.

"MARELLA?!" Sophie yelled as she felt herself get in rage mode.

Marella started to giggle nervously and then bolted up the stairs. "MARELLA! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Sophie yelled as she chased after that rat.

Biana giggled beside Sophie as she ran after Marella too. "Watch it! You're not off the hook either!" Sophie growled at Biana.

Biana stopped giggling and her eyes widened. Biana then sprinted away. Sophie then turned and started to chase after Biana. "YOU BOTH ARE RATS!" Sophie yelled as she chased the two girls around the house.

For the next hour, Sophie just chased her two friends around the house with lots of threats and squealing. Lucky for Sophie, she had the advantage since she had great running skills. However, that didn't stop her from tripping and crashing into things hundreds of times.

Eventually, Sophie managed to corner Biana and Marella in Biana's room. Sophie closed the door of Biana's bedroom behind her as she slowly approached the two rats.

"It's over rats," Sophie said as the friends started to walk in a slow circle like a cowboy showdown.

Before Biana or Marella could say anything, Sophie pounced on them and started to tickle them.

"S-STOP...SOPHIE...WE PROMISE... WE...WON'T...EAT ANYMORE... MALLOWMELT!" Biana and Marella choked out in between their laughter.

Pfft! Like Sophie would cave in that easy!

Sophie then started to tickle her friends even harder. "This is what rats get!" Sophie cackled.