Chapter 87: The Hospital

Hey guys! So lots of tea happened last chapter and I completely forgot to put an author note at the end of it! Lol
So I'm gonna do a quick one right here for last chapter!

OKAY FIRST OFF......

KEEFE IS AN OPERA SINGER! AAAHHHHHH!!! NONE OF YOU GUYS PREDICTED THAT LOL!! MEGA PLOT TWIST!!

Hahaha so that's where Keefe has been disappearing off to! But the real question here is: Why didn't he tell anyone????
Hmm....write in the comments what you think! ➡️➡️➡️

ALSO! THE STALKER IS BACK!! AAAHHHH!!!! So apparently the stalker knows where Sophie is going at all times. CREEEPYYYY!! Now if you paid attention, it said that he had a familiar whispery voice...
Hmmm what does that mean???
Also, the stalker had the perfect opportunity to take the key from Sophie and to kidnap her but he didn't. Hmm why didn't he?? Comment on your theories!➡️➡️

NOW ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! Enjoy! 😉

Sophie felt a hand grip her arm. Instantly, Sophie's eyes fluttered open as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Sophie! What's wrong?!" A voice cried out next to her.

Sophie ignored the voice and started to flail around as flashbacks of the stalker went through her mind.

Those hands...

"Sophie! Calm down! You're safe, it's alright," the voice soothed, gently stroking her hand.

Sophie started to breath heavy as she looked next to her to see that it was Nick. His face was full of concern as he tried to calm her down.

Sophie then looked around and realized that she was in the hospital.

Wait...why was she—

Omg! Thats right! She had a panic attack after the stalker released her!

Wait...

Sophie gasped as her hand flung to her neck. She sighed in relief when she realized that she still had the key around her neck.

So the stalker didn't take it...?

"Sophie, are you alright?" Nick asked.

Sophie blinked and turned back to face him. "Yeah...I'm fine."

Nick frowned. "You had another panic attack at the theatre. I found you passed out in the upstairs level in a dark hall. I was so freaked out and I quickly called an ambulance. They rushed you here and Doctor Trebert confirmed that it was another panic attack. You've been here for a few hours," Nick summed up. Sophie frowned.

"So did something happen? What caused the trigger?" Nick asked.

Sophie nervously bit her lip and looked away. "Nothing."

"Oh c'mon, it had to be something. You don't have to be afraid to tell me," Nick said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Sophie's lip trembled. "Well I used the bathroom after a worker showed me the directions. Then I decided to wait around a bit because I was overhearing another performance," Sophie started.

She decided not to tell Nick about Keefe being an opera singer because she didn't know if Keefe would want his secret shared.

"Then I got thirsty. So I went l-looking around and found a water fountain at the end of a dark hall," Sophie continued.

"That's where I found you passed out!" Nick said.

Sophie nodded her head. "Yeah...and um w-well, when I was g-getting the drink, I heard a voice. It was my stalker from the N-Neverseen."