5: The Game Pt. 3

"I touched the ball!" Hinata exclaimed happily, looking at his hand as everyone around him looked in confusion

"Wasn't that great.." Tsukishima muttered.

"Guys." Daichi's eyes were wide as he stared at the orange haired male. "He just did that with his eyes closed."

"HUH?!" everyone gasped as the ball of carrot kept laughing happily.

"What? No way." Tsukishima denied.

"From the moment his feet left the floor to the second he swung his arm, Hinata's eyes were closed. Kageyama just made a pinpoint toss into Hinata's hand, but Hinata wasn't even looking at the ball! I don't know how he did it, but his timing was perfect."

Tsukishima looked aghast at this information, and so did I. That was insane.

"That AWESOME! You guys, I don't know what happened but I just hit something, did you see that, huh?!" Hinata ranted, excited as he showed his hand.

"Hey! What did you do?! Your eyes weren't really shut were they?!" Tobio demanded in shock.

"Well, you're the one who told me not to look at the ball! If I kept my eyes open I knew I'd look at it!" Hinata explained his thought process.

"I wasn't telling you to-"

"But-but it worked right?"

"Well hot damn, I think you just invented a new skill. Way to upgrade, little bro!" I called, getting some weird looks in return.

After a bit more arguing about how Hinata managed to do it with his eyes closed, they went back to the match. The next few Hinata got were fails, and even though most of the other people in the room thought the first was a fluke, I knew it wasn't.

And I was proven right because on the third try, Hinata did it again.

"YES!"

~•~

They managed to win two sets, and were so dead that Tobio was holding onto the net while Hinata was sprawled face down on the floor.

I came down from the balcony, grinning widely at my twin. "Nice job Tobi! Looks like Oikawa isn't gonna be visiting any time soon!"

"He better not." The male growled, getting a wack on his head. "Hey! What was that for?!" He demanded, rubbing the back of his head.

"Being a jackass, that's what." I gave him a look. "Anyway, nice job adjusting, had no idea you could pinpoint so well!"

"Yeah, me neither." He sighed, a slight smile on his face as he glanced away from me.

"Yo Suga! Mind tossing me a few? I wanna hit!" I suddenly asked, "Tsuki can block if he wants to!"

"In a second! Geez you're impatient." Daichi laughed.

"Captain!" Hinata and Tobio stood in front of him, hands outstretched with their forms. Daichi took them and glanced at each one before calling, "Kiyoko! They should already be here right?"