22: Azusa's Redemption

"Nice game Kaz! You were on fire out there!" Bokuto grinned at the girl as the four boys came down from the bleachers

"Thanks Bokuto! I'm glad you guys could come." Kazane smiled back at them as they hugged. Her and Kuroo fist bumped as Akaashi offered her a small smile and a nod. Kenma was just playing on his device, but he too was thinking about how awesome she is.

"Hey where's that dude you added to the chat?" Bokuto asked suddenly, and Kazane giggled.

"He's playing right now too, probably."

"Nice," Kuroo smirked, "Anyway, you excited for Nationals?"

"Absolutely!" Kazane grinned, nodding happily.

"Kazane! Come on, let's load the bus." Azusa said, so Kazane looked at her in surprise but nodded before turning back to her friends.

"Sorry guys, duty calls." She gave them a smile and a wave as she jogged to load the bus. Kuroo frowned.

"No one else is going to load the bus, why'd the captain tell her to?"

"I noticed that as well." Akaashi muttered, standing beside him as they watched Azusa chat with the #2.

"It's because she feels threatened by her," Kenma spoke up, his game now in his pocket as he watched Azusa as well. "She's taking advantage of her position to make Kazane's life harder because Kazane is a better player than she is and has replaced her and her friend."

"Dude, that's fucked up."

"Language, Bokuto-san."

"Oop, sorry Akaashi! But I'm not wrong though..." The owl boy pouted at the setter, who sighed.

"No, you're completely correct. It is not okay to use your position to make other's lives worse." Akaashi said, frowning.

"We should confront her-"

"That might not be the best idea," Kenma muttered, causing their eyes to fall on him, "four boys that were talking to the person she doesn't like trying to convince her to be nice will most likely have the opposite effect of what we want."

"Yeah, and might get more rumors going about her." Kuroo pursed his lips.

"More rumors?"

"Yeah, she texted me about how her teammates had thought she was sleeping with the entirety of their boy's team because one of them saw her exit the gym with all of them really late at night, like what?" Kuroo scowled, "if that makes them think something like that, it won't take much for us to make it worse."

"True."

"So we can't do anything?!" Bokuto asked in desperation.

"I don't think we'll need to." Kuroo pointed at how number three had an angry expression as she exchanged heated words with Azusa.