9: Stars and Bonding

-Back to first person brought to you by Kuroo's wtf face-

"Hey heyyyy, Kazzy-boo, what cha up tooo?" Tendou asked as he and Ushiwaka sat down on either side of me

"I'm doing homework for my next class." I muttered, my eyes darting from  my book to my paper.

"Oooooh which class?"

"Math, what else?"

"Ahh geeez, math is such a paiiin!" Tendou whined, pouting at Ushiwaka as he started to eat.

"Agreed. Now can I please focus on my work?"

"I suppoooooooose." The redhead drawled.

"Hey guys!" Goshiki greeted as he, Shirabu and Semi sat down across from us. "Oh, you didn't get your work done?"

"Nope, that's why I'm doing it now!" I gave him a pointed look that said shut up, and so they all did just that.

I finished right before lunch ended, thanking my lucky stars but also cursing because I hadn't eaten at all. Goshiki must have noticed my annoyance as we walked to class because he handed me an apple and winked.

Nodding to him in thanks, I quickly bit into the fruit and savored the fluids before I swallowed. Class went well, I turned in the assignment that was due and somehow got a good mark.

"Are you gonna join us for practice this afternoon Kaz?" Goshiki asked during passing period.

"I'd better not, I need to get caught up on sleep and my studies. I've literally been-"

"KAZANE! There you are, I've been looking all over for you!" Azusa yelled as she ran over to us, panting.

"Oh, hey captain. What's up?" I asked, confused as to why she was looking for me.

"I just wanted to remind you that we have training camp starting Saturday, so make sure you're up and ready to go by 6." She told me.

"6?" I pursed my lips. "Isn't it normally 7?"