21: The Finals

The next day, Shiratorizawa dominated

The next day, Shiratorizawa dominated. Winning the first, second, third and fourth rounds almost easily. Kazane was kind of bummed when they didn't play Karasuno, but she got over it. The girls were on a roll. However, they were not the only ones.

"Man, I'm so nervous.." Kamada held her stomach as a few others on the team did the same.

"This is so exciting!" Kazane grinned as she looked around in awe. "So many people!"

"Your enthusiasm is making it worse, please stop." Hana grumbled, making the ace pout.

Finally, Niiyama girl's high came into the gym, walking confidently onto the court. Kazane's eyes narrowed at them. Then, it was time to start warm ups.

For their seven minutes on, they did hitting lines and Niiyama shagged what Yumiko couldn't stop, mostly Kazane's hits when she spiked them.

Switching with Fujimura, Kazane set a few before time was up and Niiyama was on. Shiratorizawa shagged for them while they did their hitting lines, then went to opposite sides to serve.

After that, it was time for the final match of the preliminaries to begin. "Thank you for the game!"

"Now, I would like to introduce each team's starting lineup. Starting with Shiratorizawa, number 9, Kazane Kageyama." I high fived my coach before making my way across the court and waving at the fans with a grin.

"Number 4, Emica Aguni."

"Number 5, Seiren Ejiri."

"Number 1, their captain, Azusa Shirashi."

"Number 2, Tani Chiyako."

"Number 8, Mirai Kamada."

"And number 7, libero, Uyeno Yumiko."

"And now, we will introduce Niiyama's starting line up

"And now, we will introduce Niiyama's starting line up. Number 1-" And so they were all introduced, the crowd going wild as each team bowed to the other.

"Thank you for the game!" Shaking hands, they stood out on the court and waited for the ref to check the lineups.

"Let's do this!" Kazane cheered, going around and high fiving all of her teammates. "Alright, don't hesitate to jump wherever, you'll get the ball."