45. The Finals - Part One

The next day, Shiratorizawa also dominated

The next day, Shiratorizawa also dominated. However, there was an upset.

"Seijoh lost?"

"Yeah, the underdog Karasuno got the better of them. It was three sets though, so they put up a hell of a fight that's for sure."

"Oikawa must be dying inside." Kazane mumbled as she walked with Ushiwaka and Tendou. The two shrugged. "Never being enough is enough to break a person..."

"He would have been enough if he had come to shiratorizawa-"

"Not the time babe."

"Sorry." Ushiwaka chuckled, pressing his lips to her temple.

"But Kazzy, looks like we're playing your bro! Don't get too upset when we beat the shit outta them, kay?" Tendou grinned, which incited Kazane to laugh.

"It's fine, I won't. I'm actually excited to see how it plays out!" She told them cheerfully. The next day she got her wish.

Ushiwaka had her on his back as they entered the gym, mostly because she wanted to look cool. The drums were loud as the doors opened, revealing the team to the audience. Letting her down once they reached the bench, Ushiwaka and the other boys ditched their jackets as they went to go warm up.

The first hit Ushiwaka did, the impact was so strong it bounced all the way up into the nosebleeds, being caught by someone Kazane almost confused for Iwaizumi's little brother--he never had one.

The glares Karasuno had on their faces made Kazane frown, and then it was time for them to have their seven minutes on. As they rolled their ball cart onto the court, one of the balls fell off and rolled under the net. "I got it!" Hinata jogged over as Reon picked up the ball, tossing it to him. "Is your name Benkai?" The orange haired male asked, then went back when Reon didn't answer.

"Hey, Reon!" Tendou called, standing next to Kazane with his hands on his hips.

"What's up?" He asked, turning towards him. Hinata looked startled.

"That Karasuno squirt just called you Benkai where the hell'd he get that name from?" The redhead demanded, his eyes on Hinata.

"I don't know, I don't really get it." Reon shrugged, walking back to the bench.

"That shortie is part of Karasuno's quick attack duo." Eita reminded, and Kazane nodded as Tendou's faced morphed in surprise.

"Wha--for real?!"

"Mhm."

"Kazzy, what do you know about them?"

"Well I haven't seen them play in a while so I honestly don't know much. Tobio said that they perfected their quick, dunno what that entails but just be ready for anything. Hinata, number 10, can jump, Tobio's a fantastic setter, and the rest are all really well rounded. Nishinoya, their libero, is really good at recieves, as expected of a libero."