7: Aoibajohsai

-third person brought to you by Iwa's appreciation for Ushiwaka's lack of social know-how-

"What's got you all excited? You do realize you might not even play right?" Iwaizumi glanced at his captain, who was grinning as he paced

"Not only are we gonna get to play Tobio-chan tomorrow, but we are also gonna get to see Kazane again! How can I not be excited?!" Oikawa demanded, "I haven't seen her since we graduated!"

"Yeah and ever since that stunt you pulled she's been avoiding you like the fucking plague." The ace snickered as his best friend gave him an annoyed look.

"She was flirting back! Mixed signals! How was I supposed to know she didn't actually like me?!" Oikawa pouted, crossing his arms in frustration.

"Oh shut up already." Iwaizumi threw a ball at the back of his head, causing the setter to yelp on impact.

~•~

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Coach Gushiken asked as the girls stood before her.

"Yes ma'am!" They resonated, then the team boarded the bus. Kazane sat by herself, switching between texting her brother and Tendou. Apparently he has stolen Goshiki's phone to get her number, which made her giggle.

•••

Kazane
Good luck with your game today! Make sure to win for me, yeah?

Best Twin Everrr~🥰
I plan to, but thanks.
Also, everyone says hi.

Kazane
Awww! Tell them I say good luck!

Best Twin Everrr~🥰
Sure. Gtg, it's starting.

•••

"So where are we going again?" Kazane asked Azusa, who sat across from her with Hado.

"I said you'll see when we get there, didn't I?" The captain smirked, "it's your fault for missing the first day of practice."

"I said I was sorry!" She whined as the two snickered at her expression. The rest of the ride to wherever they were going was uneventful, but as soon as they pulled into the school, Kazane knew it was going to end badly.