39: The Boys

"Hey!" Kazane smiled as Tendou sauntered into the classroom, a bright grin on his face as he walked towards her

"Hey Kazzy-boo, you ready to go say hi to the boys?" He asked before nodding to Kimura. She nodded back as she headed out to lunch with Hana.

"There's no way around it, so let's go!" Kazane said, so the redhead nodded and wheeled her towards the gym. The team had decided to be there just so it wouldn't overwhelm her like it might in the cafeteria.

"Heyo!" Tendou greeted as the two entered the gym. Immediately the memories struck her, running through her head of all the good times her and the boys had had in that gym.

"Is she okay?"

"What's wrong with her?!"

"Chill out, she's remembering something apparently."

"Apparently?! How do you know, maybe her leg is starting to really hurt! Someone get the med kit!"

"You're all over reacting."

"Haha, sorry," Kazane blinked a few times before smiling at the boys. "That I worried you all."

"KAZANE!" Goshiki was the first to pounce on her, his head in her lap as he hugged her. "Never do that again.."

"I'll try not to." She giggled, running a hand through the future ace's hair.

"Come on Goshiki, get off of her." Semi dragged the male off of her as he complained and pouted.

"What a pain." Shirabu grumbled as he watched the interaction. Tendou smirked at him.

"You can go take care of your boyfriend anytime, Shirabu~"

"What nonsense are you spouting now Tendō?" The setter gave him a deadpan look as he snickered. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"You suuuuuure?"

"I think I know my own relationship status thank you very much Tendō."

Meanwhile, the boys had now formed a circle around Kazane's wheelchair and had begun to eat their food. "Hey I have a question," She piped up, "I don't know why but I can't remember having any interaction with Ushiwaka."

"Wait, you know his name?" Reon asked in shock, if she didn't remember him how did she know his name?

"I already knew of Ushiwaka before I came here, and when he introduced himself this morning it wasn't that hard." She shrugged, making the entire team sigh. "What?"

"Nothing, don't you worry your pretty little head about it~" Tendou teased, making her giggle and stick her tongue out at him.

Ushiwaka watched the exchange with hard eyes, but didn't comment as he ate his food. The boys could feel the jealousy radiating off of him in waves, wishing the tension in the air would go away.