34: Nationals

(Third person brought to you by this wallpaper~)

"You guys are gonna make me throw up." Shirabu grumbled, making Kazane snicker. Ushiwaka and her were sitting together on the bus, his arm around her.

"If you don't like then don't watch, I'm sure Goshiki would love to entertain you~" The only female on the boy's bus giggled as Shirabu flushed.

"S-shut up."

"Don't be a poor sport Shirabu~" Tendō joined in on the teasing, making the light brown haired male scowl.

"Don't tease Shirabu for liking Goshiki, you two~" Yamagata gave them a teasing look, totally on their side as he had said it loudly, gaining the attention of the future ace.

"Huh? Y-you like me, Shirabu-san?" He stammered, his face completely red. Shirabu's mimicked it as he turned away.

"Of course not! Who would like a clumsy oaf like you?"

"Oh.." Goshiki looked down sadly, frowning as he went back to facing the front.

"Smooth move Shirabu, now he's sad~" Kazane sang.

"Tsk, who cares? I definitely don't.."

"You ain't foolin nobody pal~" Tendou snickered. Ushiwaka grumbled something about paying attention to him and put his chin on Kazane's head, a frown on his face.

She giggled, no longer paying attention to teasing Shirabu as she glanced up at her boyfriend. "Jealous?"

"You haven't talked to me since we got on the bus.." The ace grumbled, his grip tightening slightly.

"Well, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Volleyball."

"Okay. Isn't it awesome that I get to ride with you guys?" Kazane started them off, smiling widely as she snuggled into him more.

"Barf."

"Ah shut up Shirabu, you were given a chance to confess but ya blew it~"

"You shut up Tendō!"