42: Reunions

(I'm literally getting so bored with this fanfic like ugh no motivation whatsoever)

"You remembered everything?" Mrs. Kageyama demanded, and Tobio nodded.

"Yes mom, we have everything, stop worrying."

"I'm your mom, it's my job to worry." She grumbled wrapping him in a hug before awkwardly patting my back. "I'll see you two in a week."

"Yep, love ya mom." I smiled, and then we were off, headed towards Karasuno. "I still don't get why I'm coming."

"I don't know either, it's much more of a hassle than if you didn't." Tobio agreed. Soon we arrived at our destination, and the people there greeted us.

"What's up Kazane!" Hinata lit up as soon as he saw me. "You're out of the wheel chair! That's good!"

"Yeah, good to see you too Hinata." I grinned at him, ruffling his hair playfully.

"How are you feeling?" Tadashi asked in concern, Tsukishima beside him with headphones on.

"I feel a lot better! Thanks for asking!" I replied.

"Let's get a move on so we won't be late." Takeda suggested, so after a quick talk we loaded the bus. I sat next to Tobio, and I learned my head against his shoulder. He grumbled something that sounded like 'I hate my life' and let his head fall on mine.

When I woke up next, we had arrived.

"I can carry your things!" Hinata volunteered, so I let him.

"Oh." A black haired male muttered as soon as I got off the bus. I sent him a smile before turning back to Tobio.

"So you said I knew some of the people here?"

"Yeah. One of 'ems coming over right now." He gestured with his chin, and as I glanced over my shoulder, I saw the male I had just smiled at walking over. Guess I knew him, weird I don't remember anything-

As he drew closer, a few memories arose from the depths of my mind, allowing me to see Kuroo and Bokuto being weirdos and Akaashi and Kenma trying to keep them in line.

"Hey Kazane.." Kuroo said, a smile on his face as he stood in front of me. "Do you-?"

"Yeah, I remember you Kuroo." I grinned at him, "I'd give you a hug but uh-" He didn't let me finish, sweeping me up in a hug which meant I dropped my crutches.

"AYE WATCH IT!" Tobio yelled, the veins on his head pulsing with annoyance as he stormed over. Kuroo just grinned, switching from a hug to carrying me bridal style and running away. "GET BACK HERE! Akkkk KUROO SHE'S STILL HURT!"

"IF SHE DOESN'T TOUCH THE GROUND THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY, RIGHT?" He shot back, and almost collided with Lev as he was running down the stairs.

"Trying to steal me away huh?" I giggled wrapping my as around his neck to try and keep myself semi-stable while he jogged. Kuroo winked at me.

"Oh you know it~ Bokubro is gonna be so excited to see you." He chuckled, finally reaching the top of the stairs.

"I'd expect so, I doubt you guys realized I would be coming." I said. Nodding, Kuroo went on to explain their reactions to hearing what had happened.

"Your brother didn't give specific details on how you lost your memories, so do you know or are you at liberty to disclose?" He joked, and I snickered.

"Yeah I am, apparently I fell down some stairs and hit my head." I shrugged. Kuroo's lips turned down, but then he just sighed and accepted it as we walked into the gym.

"OHOHOHO IS THAT KAZANE?! Dude what's she doin' here?" Bokuto asked as he and Akaashi jogged over. "Wait, shit, do you remember us?"

"Yep, all good~" I held my hand up, my pointer finger and my thumb touching as I gave them a grin. "It's good to see you guys!"

"Yes, I'm glad you remembered us." Akaashi let out a rare smile. "Have you been doing alright?"

"All good, except for the dullass pain in my leg." I told him, then frowned as I remembered something. "I hope Tobio grabbed my crutches."

"He probably did, he's a good younger brother right?" Kuroo grinned. "Anyway, Bo, wanna hold her? My arms are getting tired."

"Aw man I'm getting fat." I complained, my face contorting in sadness. Suddenly being snatched away from Kuroo, I opened my eyes to see Bokuto grinning down at me.

"Nah you ain't fat! Light as a feather! Come on I'mma do some laps-"

"Please don't Bokuto, don't push yourself just to prove a point." Akaashi stepped in, and I nodded in agreement.

"For real, don't do that. Kuroo's probably gonna be out of commission cause he went up a bunch of stairs with me."

"I WON'T LET YOU UPSTAGE ME!" Bokuto growled at Kuroo, who's smirk look so smug I could literally see the smugness wafting off him.

"Ohohoh? You wanna go bro?"

"Not holding me please-" Akaashi took me away from Bokuto, and after a small complaint from the owl boi, the two went back to bickering. "Thanks Akaashi."

"Of course." He said, setting me down on the bench. "Shall I accompany you until your brother comes with your crutches?"

"If you would, that'd be nice." I smiled happily, and he returned the look as he say down beside me. We talked for a few minutes before the whole Karasuno team showed up.

"Here's your crutches. You're welcome." Tobio grumbled, the annoyance clear in his voice as he dumped them at my feet. I frowned at him before my lips curled up.

"Thank you Tobi~ I really appreciate it!" I gave him my biggest smile, which made him scoff.

"Tch, whatever. Already said you're welcome."

"Well then, go kick some ass for me yeah?" I told him, and with that Tobio got a somber look on his face. With a nod, he jogged back to the rest of the team to start warming up.

"I should go as well. We'll talk later." Akaashi placed a hand on my shoulder, and after I nodded in recognition, he also left.

The training camp was, of course, full of fun and games. I got to set with Akaashi, sitting down of course, being the only actual action I could do.

During the camp, it became clear how much I missed the game. I literally felt useless, like what was my purpose? Just to sit on the sidelines and help keep score? Where's the fun in that?

But it also have me incentive to not get hurt even more, or make my leg any worse. I will take perfect care of it so I can come back strong and ready to wreck some people.

Four months left.