31: Day After and Realizations

(Ooooh we got revelations in this chap muh dudes, hope you're ready

(Ooooh we got revelations in this chap muh dudes, hope you're ready. Ahem, back to first person, person a is Tendō and person b is Wakkun or Semi)

The next morning when I woke up, I felt extremely caged because there were two pairs of arms around me

The next morning when I woke up, I felt extremely caged because there were two pairs of arms around me. Well, one and a half.

Tendō had his arms around my waist while Ushiwaka had one arm around my back. I don't know how the hell we ended up like this but I'm complaining.

Blushing slightly when I realized I was hugging Ushiwaka and was almost halfway on top of him, I went to move only for the two holding me to groan and shift slightly, making me stop.

"Kaz, you awake?" I heard a voice somewhere beyond Ushiwaka, so I picked up my head to look. It was Goshiki, giving a slightly wave. He was being held by Shirabu, who looked to be quite the cuddler.

I couldn't help the giggled, then pointed at the two holding me. "Same boat, huh?"

"Yeah.." The future ace grimaced. "His grip is gonna kill me."

"If I move I'm probably gonna wake them up.."

"He'd kill me if I moved. I just wanna go to the bathroom!"

"Shut up you two..." Semi groaned, rolling over and giving us death glares before seeing our predicament. "Good luck with that." He snickered, rolling back over.

"Hey! Not cool Eita! Not. Cool." I whisper yelled, Goshiki aggressively agreeing until Shirabu shifted, making him freeze.

"Alright I'm so done with this." I declared, then forcefully unwrapped Tendō's arms. He kept tightening his grip as I went, but I managed to get him off.

Quietly getting up, I stepped over Ushiwaka and crept over to Goshiki. "Ready to be released?" I joked, and he nodded enthusiastically.

Kneeling down next to him, I shook Shirabu. "What are you doing?!" The future ace demanded quietly, looking scared for his life.

"He's not gonna let go unless he's awake. Rise and shine Kenjiro!" I whisper yelled in his ear, making the setter groan before opening his eyes and blinking.