24: Begging and Oikawa

"KAZANE!" I heard my twin scream as I came in through the door, Oikawa on my heels

"Wha-" I didn't have time to fully ask what the hell he was screaming about because as soon as I was in sight, he ran at me and caught my hands, kneeling right in front of me.

"Kazane please go with me! I'll do anything!"

"Hey whoa what's going on before I agree to anything?" I demanded. Oikawa was as confused as I was but let out a little chuckle, causing Tobio to notice the unforseen guest.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Tobio asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I invited him for dinner after practice since I'm gonna stay at his house tonight." I smiled back at the brunette, who also grinned.

"Od course I said yes, it's been too long since I've seen auntie~" He said, draping his arm over my shoulders and looking down at my brother. "So what exactly is going on here?"

"Welcome home Kazane!" Mom greeted, poking her head out of the kitchen. "Oh, hello Oikawa!"

"Hello!" He waved, smiling happy. "Thank you for allowing me to stay for dinner!"

"Oh it's no trouble at all! I'm glad we can finally see you again, after all this time." Mom said, then turned to me with a smile. "Kazane-dear, can you come help me please?"

"Uh, sure thing mom!" I nodded, wrenching my hand out of my twin's. "Can you entertain Oikawa for me? Thanks, I'll hear you out during dinner!" I called, disappearing into the kitchen.

"Can you make the rice please?" Mom pointed out, so I agreed and got started. "So you probably want to know why Tobio was making such a fuss." She began, catching my attention.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I commented, drawing a laugh out of her.

"His team going to Tokyo for the weekend and it's overnight. I want you to go with him." Mom told me, causing me to pause in my work.

"Um, why? He's very capable of going by himself-"

"I just don't feel comfortable with it," She explained, "and your father agrees. Plus, they are going to be playing a lot of teams so maybe you can get in some practice as well."

The rest of us making dinner was silent as I thought over what I wanted to do. They hadn't said which weekend, for all I knew it could be during the nationals tournament!

Sighing, I decided I'd go only if it wasn't during that time. It could be fun, probably. "Alright fine." I agreed at last, then got an evil look on my face. "But I wanna see Tobio grovel."

"You are so your father's daughter." My mom facepalmed. After that, we called everyone to the table for dinner. Oikawa and my dad shook hands and exchanged nicities.

"Alright Tobio, what were you screaming about earlier?" I asked even though I knew what it was.

"I would like know as well," Oikawa gave my twin a once over, "please tell, Tobio-chan."