29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts

After that last game, everyone retired for the night

After that last game, everyone retired for the night. "Hey hey heyyyyyy Kazzy come practice with us!"

"Coming!" The female replied, jogging over from her things. "So just you, me and Akaashi?"

"Kuroo said he'd join us after getting in more Lev training." Akaashi explained, so she nodded.

"Alright then, so I'm guessing I'll be blocking first?"

"Yes please!" Bokuto nodded enthusiastically, so the three got into position.

Tossing the ball at Akaashi, Bokuto watched as he gracefully set the ball to him. "Bokuto-san!"

"Aw yeah baby!" He grinned, doing his approach and jumping. He glanced at the block as she reached the peak, then went to do a line shot.

Kazane could see his eyes move so she moved her block, making it a one touch. "Aw man!" She pouted as it bounced. Bokuto frowned.

"Akaashi! Let's do some more!" He called, jogging back to his original spot. This repeated several times, half the time being a one touch, 25% being shut downs, and 25% no touches.

"We can switch it up now if you want." Akaashi glanced at Kazane on the other side of the net, who nodded.

"Sure!"

"Hey hey heyyyy finally get to see how awesome your tosses are huh?" Bokuto grinned, then threw the ball.

"Yep!" Kazane smiled, getting under the ball. She had took note on where Bokuto was hitting best and what kind of set it was, so she mimicked what she thought would be the best.

Akaashi jumped to block, only for Bokuto to power through. "Dude! That toss was awesome!" The owl complimented giddily.

"I'm glad! Any feedback?" She asked, to which he shook his head.

"No that was literally perfect! How you did it that awesomely on the first try is crazy!"

"I agree." Akaashi commented, his hands by his sides as he offered her a smile. "Well done."

"Thanks! That means a lot coming from you!" Kazane grinned back to the setter, which made Bokuto frown for a second before urging them to continue.

An hour later the managers told them to stop or no food, so they had to leave to get something in their stomachs before the kitchen closed.

Kazane took her phone out as she sat down with Bokuto and Akaashi, going through her new text messages while the two Fukurodani players chatted.

•••

Tendou 🦎
Ugh I literally wanna die rn

Shirabu
Me too, I think I died already tho, every day with Goshiki as a roommate