27: Leaving

"

"...so, you failed your Japanese... And so you have to take extra lessons... On the day we leave... And I still have to go?!" Kazane roared at her brother.

"... Yes..." He squeaked. The dark haired male knee not go question his sister when she's pissed, and at that moment, she was most certainly pissed.

The female sighed, running a hand through her hair. "You owe me, so freaking much Tobio."

"I know..." He grumbled, "I promise to make it up to you!"

"You'd better." Kazane growled as she walked out of his room, heading to her own with a groan. It was Friday night, and Tendou had walked her to her house along with Ushiwaka.

The two had said hello to her parents, and had completed ignored her brother which she thought was hilarious. After seeing them off, her mother had told her the news of Tobio failing, and what that meant.

Of course she had expected him to fail, because he had never not failed in school. However, this was the first time that failing meant he couldn't play volleyball.

"At least the VP allowed you to go after your lessons." Kazane mumbled under her breath.

~•~

Bokuto
IS IT REALLY TRUE UR COMING TO THE TRAINING CAMP KAZZY?!!???

Tendou 🦎
Hey that's my nickname for her!

Kuroo
Lmao KAZZY
But seriously, if the rumors are false I'm gonna throw hands-

Kazane
Nope, all true! We're heading out tomorrow morning so I gotta sleep!

Tendou🦎
Make sure to wear my jacket!!!!!!

Kazane
Dude Ushiwaka gave me his first

Tendou🦎
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT
That little sleezball
Oh well, I'll allow it

Kazane
😂😂 thanks Tendou

Tendou🦎
You're welcome 😏

~•~

With that, Kazane put her phone on her bedaide table after pluggong in the charger, then drifted off to sleep.

It was literally 2 in the morning when Kazane had to get up. Shrugging on her pants, she grabbed her string up bag and stuffed a pair of shorts and volleyball shoes in it.

Pulling on her black practice shirt, she put in Ushiwaka's jacket which was kind of big on her but she liked it. After putting her shoes on, she went down to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal.