23: The Next Day

~back to first person brought to you by pure sin~

"Mmmmmmmmmhhbnmmm.." Tendō made a throat noise as I got up from the bed, "Where are you going, it was just getting gooood!"

"I need to pee! You are not gonna stop me from going pee or I will pee on you!"

"Fine, go!"

"You'd better pause it Tendō!"

"Of course I will, what kind of monster do you think I am?!"

"The guess monster."

"Well you're not wrong, hehehe."

After I went to the bathroom, I came back out and laid next to Tendō, then he started the show again. We were having a little binge night because we didn't have anything else to do and we weren't tired so eh, why not?

"Daaaaaaaamn! I did NOT see that one coming!"

"I know right! What--ohshit he better not hurt her!"

This continued for a while, each of us doing random commentary as we watched the show. At some point I fell asleep, and when I woke up I was being spooned.

I didn't really have any objections since it was comfy, and it felt nice being held ya know? (Can't relate, but how I want to 🥺😭)

"Mmm, mornin Kazzy," Tendō yawned, snuggling into me more. I hummed in response. "I don't wanna get uuuuuup."

"Washijo will kill you if you're late to practice, Tendō."

"Yeaaaaaaaah, true. Ah man," The redhead unwrapped his arms from around me, stretching as we both got out of bed. "You gonna come to practice with me?"

"Sure, I'm already up so why not?" I gave him a grin before we both started brushing our teeth.

I changed in the bathroom while Tendō changed in the room. After confirming we were both decent, I came out of the bathroom and put my shoes on. "Ready!"

"Come on then!" Tendou grabbed my hand and went to peck me, but I shielded myself. He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I think you know what's wrong here mister." I gave him a pointed look as I put my hands on my hips. "We aren't dating, you can't just kiss me out of nowhere and expect me to be okay with it. The first time was a surprise so I let you get away with it, but no. No more."