16: New Roomie and Crushes~

Finally, the long week of training camp was over

Finally, the long week of training camp was over. The coaches let everyone have the next three days off of practice, so no practice Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

"Hey Kazzy, ever thought of switching dorms?" Tendō asked on Friday night as the team chilled on the gym roof.

"Uh no, I haven't. Why?" I asked in confusion, to which the redhead smirked and draped his arms on the back of the couch.

"Weeeeeeeellllllllllllll, since we get along so well, whhyyyyyy don't you switch over to meeeee?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Semi glanced over at us with an unamused look.

"Noooooothiiiiing," Tendō drawled, giving the dark tipped male a look, which he returned full force. "Anyway, as I was saying-"

"What about your roommate?" I asked him, not wanting to inconvenience anyone.

"Oh, haha, my roommate has been wanting to get out for a while now but no one wants to switch with him because I'm just too weird~" The redhead snickered, and I joined him as Semi rolled his eyes.

"Pity whoever that is."

"Oh shut up!"

"Then I guess I'd have to run it by Goshiki-" I said.

"Huh?" Said male looked over at the sound of his name. He had managed to get Shirabu to play chess with him.

"Oh, um can we talk for a sec?" I asked, knowing the sensitive bowlcut baby might not take it well. He frowned, but nodded.

"Sure, I'll be right back Shirabu."

"I'll make sure he doesn't cheeeaaat!"

"Oh please, if I could bribe you and you'd say nothing happened."

"Way to call me out like that Shirabu!"

The lingering jabs in the air trailed behind us as we walked over to the door and went down the stairs. "So, um, what's up?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but Tendō wants me to change dorms.." I told him, not making eye contact as I figited my fingers.

"O-oh." Goshiki's voice broke along with my heart, I really didn't want to hurt him.

"I haven't said yes yet! I wanted to check with you first, if you're uncomfortable with that it's totally fine!"

"No! No I'm not uncomfortable with that, it's just uhhh..." Goshiki bit his lip as he ran a hand through his hair, "I've just--you've grown on me, ya know? A-and I don't want you to go, b-but if you really want to I-I won't stop you."

"Aww geez why are you so cute?" I grumbled under my breath, but he caught it and blushed bright red.

"W-wh-wai-what?" He blinked repeatedly.