four

Dear BTS,

I saw Taehyung has recently been playing a videogame with K-ARMYS. I think that's incredible. I'm an American ARMY so I don't get to expereince that kind of interaction, but I'm so glad you take time to play with your fans. You're so nice and kind to us, we really don't deserve you.

Oh, Jiminie. You're Twitter posts of wishing us well really really warms my heart. And you're so cute and small in all of your pictures and it just makes me smile becuase you're so precious and we all love you so much. Thank you for worrying about us.

Jungkookie, I'm so glad you're doing what makes you happy and learning...boxing? I think it's boxing lol. But you really good at it! And wow you're so strong as well. I was happy to see you smile at the end of each video. It was a happy reminder that at the end of you being all serious and cool, you're happy too.

Ah Yoongi! Yoongi your collab with IU was amazing! Well of course it was amazing. Everything you do is amazing.

...I need a new adjective...

Incredible. There. Yoongi, you're incredible. Thank you for working so tiredlessly and producing and rapping and being, you.

Namjoonie, man, I love your aesthetic. Everything you do, post, breathe is aesthetic. The Twitter post about the carnations, and the black and white photo? Beautiful, breath-taking, million dollar worth, incredible. I love your calm aesthetic.

Jin, Jin I loved watching the VLive of you and Yoongi and Jimin dancing to Just Dance. You're all so iconic and I never fail to laugh while I watch you all just have fun. Recently on Instagram, I've had posts pop up about sentences you say that sound fake, but really you actaully said. My favorite is probably, "I could do better with my toes than this player." I really wish I had your confidence. I love you for that.

Hoseokie, you're...you give me so much hope. I know you haven't posted recently, but, your smile. I can never forget your smile and I pray I never will. It's perfect, like it leterally shapes a heart. And you're laugh makes me laugh and smile with you all. I love your sound effects you make, constantly making everyone happy around you. Thank you for be so happy.

Sincerely, R