ninety seven

"The night we met?" Taehyung hummed, looking at the keys. "The time we FaceTimed or at the airport?"

"No I mean 'The Night We Met' is the title of the song you goof." Rebecca giggled, ruffling Taehyung's hair as his face grew red.

"Oh, I knew that." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know the lyrics." Rebecca pulled up the song and played the song, her swaying slightly as Taehyung focused the lyrics.

"This is my favorite song." She did a little dance, putting her hands on the keys. "Ready?"

"Ah I don't know it very well, I don't wanna mess it up for you." Taehyung held the lyrics in his hand, his demeanor very timid, something ARMY hasn't seen in a while.

"I'll help you." Rebecca nudged his arm lightly, smiling the whole time. "You've got it." Taehyung took a deep breath and nodded, signalling Rebecca to play.

"I am not, the only traveler, who has not repaid his debt." Taehyung nodded slowly to the beat, his concentration locked on the lyrics and temp. "I've been searching for for a trail to follow, again. Take me back to the night we met."

And then he messed up, coming in too early.

"Hey keep going." Rebecca encouraged, trying to help him pick up. And Taehyung sang the wrong line, turning off the phone in defeat. "You're okay Bubs." She kept playing the song, glancing over at Taehyung.

This was the first time he's heard her play this song. And honestly, it's probably his new favorite song. He stared at her while she played, forgetting about his mistakes, and just enjoying the view.

"Beautiful." Taehyung smiled gently, staring at Rebecca after she finished.

"Hey you did really good." Rebecca beamed, looking down at Yeontan who weaved between her feet. "I love hearing you sing."

"I love hearing you play." Taehyung scooted closer, secretly taking her hand. "That's my favorite song now." Rebecca chuckled softly, unable to look Taehyung in the eyes.

"Okay, duet time." Taehyung pushed her to her feet, sliding to where she once sat and then pulled her down to his lap. "What song are we playing?"

ARMY 238 - DAMN TAE

ARMY 9837 - is this jealousy i feel?

ARMY 23745 - HE'S SO AGGRESSIVE I LOVE IT

"Okay well put your hands on the piano." She lifted his hands from her thighs and onto the keys, trying her best to ignore Taehyung's kisses on her back. "Uhm, let's play Mikrokosmos."

ARMY 324 - code red we can't see Tae's face

ARMY 8392 - oh lordy what is he doing, rebecca's face is getting red

"I don't wanna play that song." Taehyung finally spoke, poking his head around Rebecca.

"What- why?"

"Because."

Rebecca waited for Taehyung to carry on, but that's all he said. "That's all?"

"Yes."

"Okay well let's play Fake Love then."

"I don't want that song." Taehyung smirked, Rebecca sighing.

"What song do you want?"

"I don't care."

Rebecca flared her nose and looked over at Taehyung, narrowing her eyes. "We're playing I Need U."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."