thirty three

________________________________

Dear Hoseok,

I imagine you guys are super busy and all being an idol and such. And I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to actually talk and befriend me. It's really touching, truly.

I'm so glad I get to see you guys happy during our Face Time calls and feel so special that I helped those smiles.

I don't know why I'm writing this letter when I can just text you this. Just a hint of how it was before we texted I guess.

But I love your smile. So much. Really. I know there will be days where it's hard for you to smile, just know to take your time. The sun does have to rest.

Well, text me later? I learned a new song on the piano and thought of you. I thought I could play it for you.

Sincerely, R

________________________________

Hoseok sighed, looking out the window, not exactly feeling like his cheery self. He doesn't know what's wrong. He just, woke up depressed. He hated feeling like this and he hated having the members see him like this. So he locked himself in his room.

The rest of BTS knew when he did that, he wasn't feel the best. Jungkook would give Hoseok his weighted blanket, telling him it was like a hug for Hoseok didn't want to be touched when he was like this. Taehyung and Jimin were in the kitchen for long periods of time, following directions carefully to make Hoseok's favorite food and snacks, scolding each other and making sure they wouldn't mess up.

Jin was the king of sending Hoseok funny videos of random stuff and ARMY's reaction to BTS things. Namjoon didn't really do much and neither did Yoongi, deciding that space was what Hoseok needed.

What no one was expecting was how affected a 100 word letter from Rebecca was.

After he read it, he was out of his room, Jimin and Taehyung freezing in the kitchen, walking Hoseok do some dance moves as he pranced around the room.

"Jiminie." Hoseok beamed, twirling Jimin in a circle. "She's just so sweet!" Hoseok poked Taehyung's nose and began to walk to his room, ready to call her. "I can't believe how amazing she is!"

"I think..." Jimin looked up at Taehyung. "He likes her too."

_*_*_*_

- What Rebecca says goes -

Hoseok
becca

Hoseok
you should visit us

Hoseok
i think we all would enjoy it

Jungkook
OH MY GOSH YES

Jungkook
THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN

Jungkook
I WILL SHOW YOU ALL OF SEOUL

Yoongi
you aren't going to be the only one. I want to show her around too

Jimin
Imagine all the movie nights we can do!

Rebecca
Me in South Korea?

Jimin
Doesn't that sound fun??

Jungkook
hey we should video call! i haven't seen your face in a while

Rebecca
no I look horrible

Yoongi
I know that's a lie

"Heyyyyyy SexyFruit Loop." Jungkook laid in front of the members on the couch, the phone on the coffee table, the boys on the couch.

"Hello Jungkook." Rebecca rubbed her eye, trying to look as awake as possible. "Hello Jin. Hello Yoongi." She yawned. "Hello Namjoon. Hello Vmin."

"Vmin?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, staring at Rebecca, hoping his charm everyone says he has. "What's that?"

"Oh shut up." Jin shoved the small one, rolling his eyes as Rebecca turned her head to cough, her heart going crazy. "He knows what it means. You look-"

"Thank you for the letter!" Hoseok interrupted Jin's mean well. "I really needed it today!" Rebecca smiled softly, her heart relaxing at Hoseok's cuteness.

"I'm glad you liked it." Rebecca's eyes fluttered to Yoongi's offended face.

"Bex," Yoongi leaned forward, crossing his arms. "I didn't get a letter."

"Yeah me neither!" Taehyung jumped in, wanting to get attention as well.

"I'm sorry." Rebecca stood up and walked over to the desk. "I'll write one now I'm really sorry." She felt really bad. She should've written one for all of them-

"No, don't be sorry." Namjoon shoved Taehyung out of frame, Yoongi holding up his hands in surrender. "They're being dumb."

"If you're going to act like a child," Jin threw a pillow at Taehyung. "Leave." Rebecca rubber her forehead, glancing at the clock.

"Bex!" Jungkook dove on top of the members, laying across all of them. "Did you get my present?" Rebecca stares at the table for a second, processing the words that were spoken.

"Oh! Yes Jungkook, I got your present." Rebecca picked up her phone and flipped the camera to display the cardboard cut out of Jungkook. "It's in my family room, just chilling."

"You did not buy her that." Namjoon stared at the proud Jungkook, shaking his head with a smile. "I don't know if I should feel proud or disappointed."

"Proud." Jin nodded, Rebecca moving to her couch, flicking on light. "Definitely proud."

"Becca baby." Taehyung said the word he's always wanted to say. He got enough balls. Just hearing from her that he was her bias and it sounded so good together, it gave him the confidence. "You look tired. Are you tired?" Hoseok's face dropped at Taehyung's words. He had to swallow back his glare.

"Yeah." Her voice cracked, not from emotions, it was her early morning voice. "It's three am and I woke up to you guys."

"Do you want us to end the call?" Taehyung's voice was soft, smooth, inching Rebecca deeper into her sleepiness. "We can talk to you in the morning it's okay."

"Mmm but I feel bad." Rebecca yawned, rubbing her eyes, drowsiness swarming in her words.

"Why do you feel bad Angel?" Taehyung kept talking, and Yoongi got up and left, Jin and Hoseok soon following. They hated it, and they felt awkward. That should be them talking, not Taehyung.

"You guys wanted to talk." Rebecca mumbled, rubbing her eyes, her words mushed together. "And now Im leaving."

"And that's perfectly okay." Taehyung smiled warmly, not noticing he was alone in the living room now. "You go to sleep and you dream good dreams, okay?"

"I'll try." Rebecca walked to her room slowly, crawling back into the covers. "I have nightmares you know..."

"You text me or call me if you need me okay?" Taehyung smiled, his smile warming Rebecca's heart.

"Okay. Puppy!"

Taehyung watched as Rebecca dropped her phone and heard her making kissing sounds at one of her dogs. "Goodnight Angel."