ninety nine

"Uh uh." Rebecca stopped her walking, Taehyung being pulled back. "My legs are not strong enough for this."

"I would carry you but I'm afraid I'll fall and drop you." Taehyung smiled gently, glancing down at her shaky legs. "You could crawl?"

"Ooo!" Jungkook hurried over to the couple. "I wanna crawl too."

"Count me in." Yoongi was already on the ground, clicking his skates together.

"Ooo are we pretending to be dogs??" Hoseok crawled with the group, everyone laughing at each other. There was hardly anyone in the skating rink anyways, so it wasn't too embarrassing.

"I can't stand up." Rebecca crossed her arms, looking up at Taehyung. Everyone else was out in the rink, but she sat on the ground, between the ice and non ice. Taehyung held on to the wall beside her, on the ice already.

"Here." Taehyung held out his arms for her. She grabbed his hands and Taehyung pulled, a little too hard. Rebecca was pulled to her feet, hitting Taehyung, and then he fell backwards, Rebecca falling forward for their hands were still interlocked.

"Haha!" Rebecca laughed, her face close to Taehyung's. "You owe me 10 bucks!"

"No! You fell too!" Taehyung poked her nose, not noticing Jungkook skating towards them.

"Nope it was your fault!" Rebecca laughed, yelping once Jungkook pulled her to her feet.

"Alright alright, lets skate!" Jungkook was pulled back by Rebecca, wobbling.

"I don't know how to skate Jeon." Rebecca held onto his hand with both of her hands, her feet sliding out from beneath her.

"Okay okay, you hold on and I'll pull you around." Jungkook smiled widely, looking over at Taehyung who slipped onto his stomach, still not able to get to his feet.

"Oh boy oh boy." Rebecca mumbled, holding onto Jungkook's hands, him skating backwards. "This is stressful."

"It's fun!" Jungkook laughed, spinning her in a circle.

"Don't do that!" She gripped his hands tighter, knees locking. "I don't have that good balance Jeon."

"Hey, I could throw you instead." Jungkook stopped the spinning and gave her an evil spin. Rebecca scrunched her face and tried to push him away from her, but her feet gave out from beneath her and she fell, Jungkook laughing beside her.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon shoved the youngest away, helping Rebecca to her feet. "You're evil."

"She tried to harm me!" Jungkook whined, Rebecca glaring at him with a smile on herface. "I was defending himself."

"Come on Bex." Namjoon offered her his arm. "I'll teach you, not drag you around the rink."

"Thank you Joon." Rebecca gave Jungkook a look, him shrugging. "How kind of you."

Jimin zoomed in front of Namjoon and Rebecca, doing a little jump and landing super gracefully, Yoongi watching with his jaw dropped. Yoongi did a little hop, maybe getting an inch of the ground and grinned up at Jimin proudly, Jimin applauding his Hyung.