thirty six

"Put her on my bed so I can hug her!" Jimin stood up once Taehyung walked in with Rebecca, Jungkook glaring as he followed with her dogs and luggage.

"Jungkook," Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "Take off my shoes and throw it at Jimin for me."

"No!" Hoseok raised his voice, Yoongi hitting his arm with the loud noise. "No," He said again, much quieter. "Two feet on the ground while carrying her." Taehyung huffed and followed Jin to where the rooms were, Rebecca making a small noise in his arms, causing everyone to freeze.

"Shh." Taehyung hummed, praying she won't open her eyes. "Go to sleep Angel, it's okay." She kept her eyes closed, her fingers finding Taehyung's shirt and holding on tightly, falling asleep again.

"She's so cute." Jin smiled, opening the door to the guest bedroom for Taehyung. "Set her down gently."

"No shit." Taehyung mumbled, Jin pulling back the covers for her, Taehyung laying her down and fixing her hair while Jin took off her shoes. "She's actually a lot taller than I imagined her to be." Jin pulled the covers up to her shoulders, pulling her phone out of her pocket before doing so.

"Yeah she played volleyball, didn't she tell you that?" Jin sat her phone on the bedside, plugging it into the charger as well. Taehyung shook his head, watching Spots and Ozzy jump onto the bed. "Ha, I know more than you. She was middle hitter, one of the tall people."

"Yeah well did she tell you she's afraid of the dark?" Taehyung crossed his arms, wanting to be the favorite. "She told me all of her fears."

"Yeah well she and I cook together." Jin faced Taehyung, also wanting to win. But that all ended once Yoongi dragged the two from the room, closing the door behind him.

"Let her sleep in peace." Yoongi smacked Taehyung's head, Jin running away before he could be hit too. "You two are creepy."

"Here's the plan." Namjoon spoke once everyone was on the couch, or on the surronding chairs. "We wake up before her." Everyone looked at Yoongi who, in response, raised his middle finger. "And Jin makes her breakfast and then we hug her."

"I'm first!" Jimin raised his hand, scooting to the edge of the couch, pushing Jungkook down.

"No the child is last." Jungkook shoved Jimin back, getting smacked by a pillow in response.

"Bite me Jeon."

"OkAY." Jin sat between the two, shoving Jungkook to the side. "Continue please Namjoon."

"And then we let her get ready and shower and stuff and then we go to a coffee shop and get coffee."

"Because she likes coffee!" Hoseok clapped his hands together, beyond excited for tomorrow. "Wow you're so smart Joon." Namjoon smiled and continued to talk, a smile never leaving his face as he did so.

"Oh and tomorrow night, we're having a camp fire."

"What's your favorite thing to do Becca?"

"I love having camp fires with people and just talk, the stars and friends surrounding me. It's the best feeling in the world." She smiled widely, getting excited. "Have you ever had a pot iron pizza?"

"No!"

"I'm making you one when I see you. It's so good you'll love it."

"Would you want to have a campfire with us?"

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Promise me we'll have a camp fire the first night?"

Namjoon smiled softly, watching her eyes sparkle. "I promise."

_*_*_

"Wake up dummies." Becca kissed Spots and Ozzy's head, yawning in between kisses. She'd just gotten out of the shower. Yeah, there was a bathroom connected to the guest room and she decided to put it to good use, not wanting to smell bad in front of BTS. "It's time to go say hi." She was also dressed for the day, jeans and a t-shirt, lovely boots on as well. Her hair was a bit damp, but she didn't want to use the blow drier in case some of the boys were still asleep. It was 6 am when she walked out into the family, getting a little lost on the way there. And to no one's surprise, none of the boys were awake.

She found the couch around the corner and sat on it, looking around the room. A lot of expensive things no surprise there. But there were also a lot of pictures. Framed pictures of the boys were everywhere, like how a family's house would be decorated.

They are a family.

"Rebecca?!" Hoseok hissed, the first one awake from all of the boys. "Holy shit good morning!" He hurried over to her, Rebecca standing from the couch to hug him tightly. "Wow, hi." He released their hug, both smiling widely, Ozzy jumping at Rebecca's feet.

"Hi Hoseok." Rebecca's eyes watered as she looked up at him. "Your smile is so much better in real life." She hugged him again, Hoseok laughing gently, his arms around her once again. "I'm hugging the sun wow I'm so cool." Hoseok laughed a bit harder, Rebecca releasing him with laughter as well.

"Becca?!" Jimin shouted from the hallway, staring with wide eyes and an even bigger smile. "Becca!" He ran over to her, the both stumbling as Jimin hugged her with such a force. "You're so much real in real life!" Rebecca laughed, both of them not letting go as they kinda walked in a circle, both unwilling to let go.

"That's kinda the point Jiminie." Wow he smelled really nice.

"You guys are almost the same height." Hoseok laughed, patting Jimin's head. "You're like, a couple centimeters taller."

Jimin's face dropped and stepped back from Becca, eyeing her height. "How tall are you?"

"5'7..."

"Let me go grab my heels." Jimin turned around, Rebecca laughing and pulling him back.

"Freckles?" Jin rubbed his eyes, frozen in the same spot Jimin was before. "Shoot I was supposed to have breakfast ready for you." Rebecca ran over to Jin and jumped into the hug, Jin laughing and catching her.

"Well now we can make breakfast together." Rebecca patted his back, releasing the hug and making eye contact with Yoongi behind Jin. "Hi Yoongi." Gosh it was so weird seeing him in real life. They both know each other's darkest fears and thoughts. Heck, he's talked her out of so many dumb things. And now, she can hug him.

"Hi Becca." Yoongi smiled sadly, opening his arms for her. She wanted to collapse in his arms, cry in his arms. This man has done so much for her, helped her beyond anything she could ever ask for. "It's so nice to see you smiling."

"Thank you Yoongi." She mumbled into his shoulder, shutting her eyes tightly and her arms tighter around him. "Thank you."

"Ayeeee it's my main bitch Becca!"

"Jungkook shut the fuck up."