thirteen

"It's addressed to you Namjoon."

"R, I'm betrayed."

"Shush. Maybe he's her bias or something."

"Oof, that hurt."

"Can you read it for us?"

"No....this is a private letter...I'll answer it though don't worry...ah this poor girl."

____________________________

Dear R,

I know you're scared. I would be scared too.

You're so strong for keeping it together for so long. Twenty two years...and assuming you moved out when you were 18, that's four years on your own...

You are incredible R. You're living through your fears. Yes it may be hard, but you're doing it. Look at you, you're living. And that's enough.

That's enough for me.

As long as you're alive, you're doing all that you can.

I'm so proud of you R. You're doing so much and that's so good. You're doing so good, so so so good.

I'm sending you a bracelet with this letter which I hope you will wear.

If you ever start to fear something, twirl it around your wrist seven times. Seven for us, BTS. We're here for you, separated by the Pacific or not, we are with you. We will protect you, all of us.

Twirl the bracelet seven times and whisper, "I am not afraid."

You reassuring yourself will help you relax. It may not be a significant other saying it, but it's you, and that's better than a significant other.

Say that to yourself until I can hug you and tell you it myself.

You can do this R. I know you can.

I'm going to give you my number as well. Please, don't be afraid to text or call. I'm at the touch of a button. I don't care what I'm doing, I will drop it for you.

I promise.

I'm here for you.

Sincerely, Namjoon

____________________________

haha expensive girl