eighty one

"Hey Jin." Rebecca yawned as she dragged her feet into the kitchen. "Wanna get breakfast with me?" Jin glanced up at Rebecca, her hair up in a towel, sweatpants on and a sweatshirt. She seemed a bit tense.

"Weren't you supposed to be at work this morning?" Jin looked her up and down, looking for a hesitation. But there was none.

"I decided to take the day off." She stretched her arms above her head, yawning again. "Wanted to spend it all with you guys." Rebecca let her arms drop while she turned to Jin. "Wanna go though?"

"Yeah sure." Jin shrugged and stood up, watching Rebecca shake out her hair, not able to bend very far down while she tried to touch her toes. "I'm going to start the car. I'll drive." Rebecca hummed as Jin grabbed the keys and walked outside.

Taehyung must've given her a going away present.

)()()()()(

"I vote we just drive around and enjoy..." Jungkook frowned, taking a sip of the chocolate milk. "Where are we again?"

"Virginia." Half of them responded, finishing off their breakfast. Taehyung had his head agianst Hoseok's shoulder, half asleep, Hoseok teasing him and his tired state. Rebecca was much more awake than her boyfriend, but still more tired than usual.

"Yeah let me drive and we can find cool places!" Jungkook announced excitedly, catching Rebecca's attention.

"We'll get lost."

"Eh, oh well." He shrugged, jumping to his feet. "Come on! We've only got a few hours! We can pack for the airport and then drive around and then we'll go straight to the airport! Becca won't have to constantly come back to her house to pick up stuff. It'll be great."

"Wow," Yoongi stood, helping Rebecca to her feet. "Jungkookie has a brain." Jungkook stood proudly, raising his chin. Soon, everyone was on their feet, everyone but Taehyung.

"I'm tired." Taehyung grumbled, laying on the couch. Rebecca smiled gently, crossing her arms as she tilted her head, studying her boyfriend. They made eye contact and she got lost in his eyes, everything else going fuzzy around her.

"Pull him by his hair!" Jungkook declared, pointing at Jin who was about to step forward, but Hoseok pulled him back.

"That'll hurt him!" Hoseok laughed, hitting Jin's arm lightly.

Rebecca, still a bit dazed, responded with, "No, he likes his hair being pulled." She didn't think about her words before speaking, still looking into his eyes. But soon it processed with the silence of the boys, and she froze. "I mean-"

"Becca!" Jimin laughed, everyone making various sounds of amusement, disgust, and teasing.

"TMI!"

"EW!"

"Becca~" Taehyung held out his arms for her. "Wanna show them how it's done?"

"Oh fuck this I'm leaving."

)()()()()()()(

Taehyung sat criss-crossed on Rebecca's bed, going through her playlist, making one of his own, a small little gift that'll come to a surprise to her. She was in the bathroom, doing girl hair and girl make up and girl stuff. Berlin had his head in Taehyung's lap, his eyes closed as he breathed smoothly.

He opened his eyes once Taehyung tensed.

Taehyung frowned at the screen, pulling down the message that'd just popped up.

It read, "hey bby, wanna meet up soon? i miss you xox"

Taehyung's heart broke, his grip tightening around the phone. She...she's cheating on him? He thought.... she said she loved him.

Sadness boiled inside of him, but trust calmed it ever so.

She does love you. Talk to her.

"B-Becca?" Taehyung forced his eyes away from the screen, looking at the door that led to the bathroom. Rebecca opened it quickly, hearing his upset voice.

"Yes Bubs?" She frowned, seeing his dull eyes on her phone. "What's wrong?"

"Someone texted you, 'hey bby, wanna meet up soon? i miss you xox.'" Taehyung watched a glare crawl onto Rebecca's face as she took her phone, looking at the contact. Once it registered with her, she scoffed and handed her phone back.

"My ex." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, knowing she owed Taehyung an explanation. "That prick won't leave me alone. He's a fucking abusive asshole that doesn't know respect and human decency." Rebecca swiped to the messages while Taehyung held her phone, swiping up to show all of his unanswered texts. "He tried to fuck me while I was drunk." A deep frown crossed her face, an uncomfortable one as memories swarmed her head. "He and my father are the reasons I don't drink anymore."

"Are you okay?" Taehyung tossed her phone onto her bed, frowning at her words. "He-"

"It was a little over a year ago, I'm well past him." Rebecca nodded, pushing the horrible memories away. She stared into his eyes, noticing a sad sparkle. "Oh Bubba I would never cheat on you." Rebecca stepped forward and hugged Taehyung tightly, him still sitting down. He rested his head on her chest, his arms around her waist weakly. "No no, I'd never love another. You're the only one for me. You're my Bubs and I'm all your's." Rebecca kissed the top of his head, rubbing his back. "I'm so sorry you felt that way."

"No, I'm sorry I thought that." Taehyung released the hug and looked up at her. "I should've had more trust in you and I apologize for jumping to conclusions."

"Hey," Rebecca smiled softly and brushed his hair back. "We're both sorry and we're both forgiven, okay? Everything's okay, so don't overthink it, okay?" Taehyung smiled gently and nodded, Rebecca bending down to kiss him, a long, loving kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

)()()()()()()()(

"Is that a cow?!" Jungkook squealed, almost driving off the road, Rebecca hitting his arm and they straightened out again. "Sorry."

"I can drive-"

"No!" Jungkook shushed Jin, looking around as they drove on the country roads. "I am in my element, Hyung."

"We're gonna die." Namjoon wracked his fingers through his hair, eyes wide as he watched the cow pasture leave from sight. "A 22 year-old dumbass is going to kill me."

"I'm not a dumbass!" Jungkook shot back, turning down the music a little so he could fully hear Namjoon. "I'm intelligent!"

"Spell intelligent."

"That's not fair."

"Yes it is."

"I N ... tell-T E L L E J-"

"No!"

"You didn't let me finish!"

"Jungkook eyes on the road!"

"AHEIFHOWIHF"