forty two

"None of you have ever had a pizza pie irons?" Rebecca's jaw dropped as she looked out at the boys.

"Like, a small pizza?" Jimin made a circle with his hand, trying to understand what she was talking about.

"Like, over the fire, in a pie iron." Rebecca hopes this last explanation would help them, but still, all were confused. "Okay you guys need to try it. Do you have bread, butter, pizza sauce, pepperonis and shredded cheese?"

"No." Yoongi shook his head, taking a chip from the bowl. "Want me to take you to the store?" Rebecca shook her head quickly and ran off to her room, a huge smile on her face.

"Hyung can I come?" Jimin asked Yoongi, eyes wide. Yoongi nodded, taking one last chip and standing, walking over to the front door.

"Kook!" Rebecca called out from her room.

"What?!" Jungkook shouted back, pulling the bowl of chips closer to him.

"Come here!"

Jungkook took the bowl of chips with him, walking to Rebecca's room, the rest of the boys dispersing to the outside area to prepare for the campfire.

"What?" Jungkook leaned against the door frame of Rebecca's room, throwing a chip into his mouth. Rebecca looked up from scratching Ozzy's belly.

"You want me to help you learn how to take care of a dog, right?" Rebecca held up two leashes. "Well, how about you take them for a walk?"

"Oo!" He sat down the bowl on the dresser and clapped his hands together. "A dog walk!" Rebecca smiled and handed him a leashing, hooking her's on Ozzy.

"So, you know Ozzy is much more extroverted, so he'll be running around, trying to pull you, okay?" Rebecca rubbed Ozzy's ears while watching Jungkook hook Spots' leash on. "Spots is really introverted, so he'll stick right next to you on the walk. I've had to carry him sometimes because he was so scared of the people." Jungkook kissed the top of Spots' head, rubbing his side as well.

"I can carry them both don't worry." Jungkook nodded, confidence in his voice.

"They might take a dump during the walk." Rebecca smiled and held up the dog bags. Jungkook's face twisted with disgust as Rebecca explained how to pick up after the dogs. He nodded along, determined to complete the task no matter how disgusting it may be.

"I got this Bex, don't worry." Jungkook grinned proudly, picking up the bowl of chips, the two leashes on his wrist.

"You sure?" Rebecca waved at her two dogs before looking up at Jungkook.

"Go and shop with Yoongles, don't worry." Jungkook pointed time the door. "Leave woman."

"Okay okay." Rebecca laughed, walking out first, Jungkook following. "I'm ready." Jimin jumped your from his stool and offered his arm for Rebecca.

"Let me take you to your ride Madam." Jimin beamed proudly, Rebecca hooking her arm with his, trying to cover up her giggle.

"You ready boys?" Jungkook smiled down at the two dogs. Ozzy barked and jumped, nailing Jungkook in the nose.

———-

"Okay gather around guys." Rebecca beamed, the four pie irons laid out accordingly.

"Wait where's Jungkook?" Rebecca looked around, the boy gone

"He's over there." Jin pointed to a corner in the yard. There Jungkook laid, face down, Spots standing on his back, looking around. Ozzy was running around the two in circles, sniffing Jungkook at times, other times jumping over Jungkook.

"He's tired, he's fine." Taehyung laughed, sneaking a pepperoni in his mouth.

"Kook!" Rebecca called out, holding up pepperonis and the butter. "We're making pizza!" Jungkook let out a weak scream, still laying on the ground. Rebecca smiled and sat down the butter, running over to Jungkook.

"Your dogs, they're so strong." Jungkook turned his head to look up at Rebecca. "Ozzy wore me out, and now Spots is taking advantage of that." Jungkook laid down his head once again. But he looked up again. "How the hell does Ozzy have so much energy?"

"That's a question I've been asking myself for a while." Rebecca sat on the ground and immediately the two dogs left Jungkook, pushing their heads under their owner's arms, licking her face and rubbing their head against her. "Hi babies." She cooed, landing kisses on their heads. Jungkook propped his head up, staring at them with a smile.

"Beautiful."

"They are, aren't they?"

"That's not what-"

"Come on, lets make pizzas!"

black lives matter
if you don't support it, you don't support me and you might as well unfollow as well