forty six

"Guys come on!" Rebecca laughed, Jungkook spinning the both of them in a circle. "Let's do a chicken fight!" Namjoon dragged Jin and Hoseok had to get Yoongi and Jimin by the ear to get them in the pool. Taehyung was ontop of Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi and then Jimin and Hoseok.

"You're going down!" Jin ran at Rebecca, but Yoongi wasn't trying to push her down. "Yoongi fight!" Yoongi shoved Jimin instead, Hoseok and him both tumbling to the ground. Namjoon and Taehyung wastes no time in engaging in battle with Rebecca and Jungkook, Taehyung and Rebecca grabbing each other's arms and trying to knock them off balance.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook laughed once his hyung pushed his face lightly, the bottoms fighting as the tops did.

"Ha-ah!" Namjoon stumbled, Jungkook surging forward. Yoongi stuck out his leg as Jungkook walked backwards, him and Rebecca falling backwards, Namjoon and Taehyung as the winners.

Hoseok pulled Rebecca by her hand and got down for her to go on his shoulders, him standing up immediately afterwards. Hoseok charged Namjoon and Taehyung again, Taehyung caught of guard and falling, the pair losing.

Jungkook jumped and pulled Rebecca by her shoulders and she fell off, laughter never ending.

"Jimin." Rebecca flipped her hair from her face, waving him over. "Come on! Get on my shoulders!" Taehyung and Jungkook were arguing who was going on top, Yoongi and Jin chilling, Yoongi top.

"No no!" Jimin shook his head, backing up as Rebecca walked closer. "No you get on my shoulders."

"Jimin." Rebecca put her hands on his shoulders "We have to win! Get on my shoulders!" Rebecca went under the water, Jimin letting out a scream once she stood up. "I can't see!" She laughed, unable to let go of Jimin's knees to move the hair from her face. Jimin did it for her, his fingers shaking a bit as he did so.

"Come at me Park!" Jungkook laughed, leaning forward, forcing Taehyung who was carrying him, to go forward as well.

"You're going down Taehyung!" Rebecca and Taehyung were face to face with each other, the boys on their shoulders fighting. Taehyung poked her forehead, Rebecca caught off guard and Jungkook finally shoved Jimin, Rebecca and him falling.

"Lets go!" Hoseok raises his fist as Namjoon ran forward. "Dethrone the tyrant!" Rebecca stood by Yoongi and Jin, Yoongi still chilling on Jin's shoulders.

"Fight!" Jungkook roared, him and Hoseok grappling at each other.

"Jungkook is very competitive." Jimin laughed, standing beside Rebecca as well.

"Yes indeed." Yoongi nodded, his arms crossed as he watched Hoseok and Jungkook scream at each other.

)()()(

"Jimin." Rebecca smiled, tugging on Jimin's hand, trying to get him in the pool. "I won't let you drown. I promise." Him and Yoongi and Rebecca we're laying in the shade after the chicken fight, the rest of the boys either inside cutting watermelon or tanning in the sun.

"I don't swim." Jimin covered his face, his feet unwillingly following. "I float and try to swim." But he didn't let go of her hand. But he did let out a scream once Rebecca jumped in the deep end, him being dragged as well.

"Hey hey." Rebecca treaded water, holding onto Jimin as well who was thrashing around. "You're okay." The pool was about ten feet deep, almost double as deep as the two. "Move your feet like your pedaling a bike. And move your arms like this." Rebecca demonstrated, Yoongi watching with a careful eye.

"Don't let go." Jimin's voice was a bit scared for he has never gone in this deep of a pool before. "I don't want to drown."

"Hey you're okay." Rebecca reassured, her voice gentle. "I'm not letting you drown. I got you." Rebecca kicked steadily, supporting herself and a bit of Jimin still.

"Hey you two good?" Jin stepped outside, Namjoon and Taehyung peeking their head out from behind him.

"Bex is helping me swim." Jimin waved and then sunk below the water. Rebecca pulled him up again, holding him as he wiped the water from his eyes. "See?"

"I've got him, don't worry." Rebecca waved, able to keep herself and Jimin above the water. "Jimin I'm going to let go now."

"What?!"

)()()(

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming." Rebecca giggled, pulling Yoongi around. She was holding him from under his arms and walking in a circle, his whole body floating with her. "Yoongi you're doing great." He didn't want to be swimming or in the water at all, but how could he say no to her?

"Hyung you look so happy!" Jimin laughed, recording the two in the water. Namjoon and Jin day by the watermelon, watching the youngest two and Hoseok jump in, splashing Rebecca and Yoongi.

"Pull me pull me!" Hoseok shoved Yoongi out of Rebecca's arms.

"Think she knows we all like her?" Jin glances over at Namjoon, eating a piece of watermelon. Namjoon smiled lovingly, watching them play in the water.

"Nope. She doesn't have a clue."