ninety four

i just see them doing that ^^^

Taehyung and Rebecca were in the living room again, lunch not yet eaten for it was only 11 am. The clothes for tomorrow were hanging in Taehyung's room, their shoes by the door.

Rebecca had her head in Taehyung's lap, 100% not paying attention to the show, but the drowsiness that slowly took her over.

Taehyung watched with wide eyes and a hint of a smile, one of his hands playing with Rebecca's hair, the other rubbing up and down her waist. Both were slow movements, only part of Taehyung's attention and concentration given to it, but it was movement no less.

By the time the second episode had ended, Taehyung had yawned several times and finally decided to go take the nap the couple agreed on earlier. "Well Babe," Taehyung patted her waist, untangling his fingers from her hair. "Wanna go take that nap-" He smiled, peeking down at his asleep lover. "You could've waited for me." Taehyung chuckled, picking up Rebecca, her holding on like a koala, a soft groan leaving her lips.

"Go to bed." Rebecca mumbled, Taehyung smiling at her sleepy voice.

"We are." He sat her down on her side, closing the door and laying on his side of the bed. Taehyung had barely laid down on his back before Rebecca crawled on top of him, her head on his chest, asleep once more.

"Stop moving so much." She grumbled, her hand moving around in search for his hand. Taehyung chuckled and interlaced his fingers with her's, his other hand resting on her back protectively.

"You have so many freckles." Taehyung whispered, barely able to get his sentence out before Rebecca pinched his lips shut.

"Shush."

Taehyung kissed her hand that held and closed his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too Bubs."

)()()()(

Rebecca awoke after four hours, the current time being three in the afternoon. She smiled, seeing Taehyung sprawled out beside her, his mouth open a bit, tiny little snores leaving it.

"See? You are the baby." Rebecca whispered, pulling Taehyung close to her, putting down his arm he held above his head. "Oh I love you so much." She mumbled between the soft butterfly kisses she graced across his face, closing his open so she could peck his lips.

The room was quiet except the occasional sound of Rebecca kissing Taehyung's face. She held him in her arms, holding him tight, just like how he held her a thousand times before.

"I don't care if you're the big strong man in the relationship." She teased the still-asleep Taehyung, booping his nose with her finger. "You're still my Bubba that needs to be held from time to time." And a gentle kiss on his cheek was placed before she squeezed a little tighter in an attempt of a hug.

And the room fell quiet.

Rebecca was leaning in to kiss his cheek, and she almost did, until Taehyung turned his head, capturing her lips with his. And it scared the crap out of Rebecca.

"Geez you scared me." She kept her voice down, taking a breath to steady her beating heart. "Silly goose."

"Mmm," Taehyung smiled, eyes closed, his arms hugging her waist. "I liked the kisses."

"You did?" Rebecca slowly wracked her fingers through his curly hair, looking down at Taehyung.

"I liked it a lot."

)()()()()(

Rebecca hummed and bopped her head to the song she sang in her head, waiting for the popcorn to pop. Once it was finished, she poured it all into the bowl, grabbing the bag of M & M's and going to the room Taehyung told her to meet him at.

"Hi Sexy." Rebecca kicked the door open gently, no hands available as she walked in.

"Hi Beautiful." Taehyung turned to smile at her, Rebecca closing the door with her foot. "You got our wonderful lunch?"

"Our 3 pm lunch of junk?" Rebecca chuckled, setting down the bowl of popcorn and M & M's, ignoring the phone propped up. "Yes I have it. Let me go grab some drinks." Taehyung waved a small goodbye as Rebecca left, she humming a goodbye as Taehyung turned to smile at his phone.

"Bubs." Rebecca whined softly, dragging her feet into the room, holding the smoothies she made earlier. "I'm really nervous. I've never done a live stream,, V-Live thing-y ma-jig." Taehyung only smiled as he watched her walk around the room while she talked. "What if I do something stupid or say something dumb? You can't edit it because it's live."

"You're not an idiot though." Taehyung reassured, the smile never leaving his face.

"Mhm, sure." Rebecca chuckled and sat beside Taehyung, giving him his drink. "In conclusion I'm nervous."

"You have nothing to be nervous about My Love," Taehyung kissed her forehead, Rebecca sipping her smoothie. "It's already started."

Rebecca froze, her eyes slowly moving to lock on Taehyung's phone that showed herself and Taehyung, the comments flying up the screen.

"It's, what?!"

last chance for questions to ask becca and tae!