ninety eight

"You're so kinky." Rebecca spoke, laying on her back, Taehyung beside her, both quite tired from a few moments before.

"It's one of my quirks." Taehyung chuckled, pushing his hair back from his forehead, something Rebecca did often.

"It was fun." Rebecca turned her head to her boyfriend, smiling, Taehyung returning the smile as well.

He reached his hand out and stroked her cheek, eyes sparkling. "You know you're perfect, right? Every inch of you is perfect. The smell, the feel, the look, the taste."

Rebecca chuckled softly, closing her eyes briefly to focus on his touch on her cheek. "Is this you saying you want round two?"

Taehyung grinned and got up, straddling her before putting his hand beside her head, leaning his head down. "Only if you agree."

"How could I say no to that face?" She patted his cheek, Taehyung's horny self melting for a second.

"Oh god I love you so much." He lowered to her neck, kissing it with his eyes closed, the map all memorized in his mind.

"I love you more." Rebecca hummed, her hand coming up to tangle itself in his hair.

Taehyung stopped the kisses, Rebecca's eyes opening to meet his. "Is that a challenge?"

Rebecca remembered the last time there was a 'challenge' and grinned, "I believe it is."

)()()()()()()(

"Tae!" Rebecca whined softly, splashing the water at him as she angled the hand held mirror down at her neck. "You completely ruined my skin."

"Hey hey." Taehyung stole the mirror from her and laid it outside of the bathtub. "That's a tomorrow problem. Let's just take a nice bath and then go to bed, okay Babes?"

Rebecca narrowed her eyes at him and took a sip of her wine. "Fine."

"We've got about 30 minutes until the sheets are done from the dryer." Taehyung nodded to himself, stretching his arms above his head. "Good thing the others aren't here."

"Oh yeah," Rebecca nodded, setting her glass down. "We would've been busted big time."

Both grew quite, probably thinking of the same thing as well.

"Yeah we got hella lucky at your place." Taehyung chuckled, finishing his glass and setting it down as well.

"Yeah because it wasn't crazy like tonight." Rebecca splashed water at Taehyung again, him smiling widely. "I had suspicions that you were one kinky dude but you surprised me big time."

"Y-you were okay with it, right?" Taehyung panicked slightly, sitting up, eyes wide.

"Oh yeah yeah it was cool with me." Rebecca nodded, sinking lower into the bathtub, closing her eyes. "I'm still bummed that we didn't go ice skating."

"We can do it tomorrow." Taehyung rubbed Rebecca's leg, smiling at her tired face.

"Really?" Rebecca's eyes opened, a smile growing on her face.

"Yeah! We just have to take the boys with us." Taehyung added, Rebecca's smile widening even more.

"Perfect."

)()()()()(

"And I just really wish people would care more about the arts, you know?" Rebecca spoke while spinning the rings on Taehyung's fingers, him sat across from her. Their baths were completed and they were settled for bed, but Taehyung agreed on listening to Rebecca. "Like there's barely any opportunities in schools anymore unless you pay more and ketchup is most definitely the best condiment there is." Rebecca looked down at Taehyung, seeing if he noticed the topic change. "Right Tae?"