ninety five

"Oh my God I'm going to cry." Rebecca mumbled, holding a pillow to her face so ARMY couldn't see her.

"ARMY!" Taehyung exclaimed, taking Rebecca's drink and setting it on the table. "This is my girlfriend!" He pushed the pillow down, Rebecca smiling nervously. "We didn't ask for permission but we're doing a Q and A because we're bored."

"But we just woke up twenty minutes ago." Rebecca looked over at Taehyung. "You didn't let me breathe and you're like 'we're doing a VLive.'" She spoke in a deep breath, puffing out her chest while she imitated Taehyung.

"Shush Silly." Taehyung put his hand on her face and pushed her away from him. "This is my VLive." He wiggled his eyebrows, a piece of popcorn being thrown in retaliation. "Oo! In my mouth!" Taehyung opened his mouth excitedly, Rebecca smiling and tossing popcorn for him to eat. "We're a talented couple."

"We're attempting ice skating tonight." Rebecca tossed a few pieces of popcorn into her mouth. "Neither of us know how to skate. Any bets on how long we'll last?"

ARMY 1 - 10 minutes

ARMY 2 - nah, Taehyung wouldn't even be able to walk on the concrete with the skates on. 2 minutes

ARMY 3 - be careful! don't hurt yourselves!

"Oh yeah." Rebecca looked over at Taehyung, patting his chest. "I can't let you get hurt. You've got practice tomorrow and performances coming up."

"I can handle a few bruises." Taehyung reassured, picking up his smoothie and taking a sip. "Don't worry."

"Mhm," Rebecca looked him up and down. "You're a baby."

"I'm not!" Taehyung put his drink down, defending himself.

"Yes you are." Rebecca smiled and pointed at Taehyung. "He has these cute little snores when he sl-" Taehyung covered her mouth, his hand covering up half of her face.

"Babe." Taehyung 'whispered'. "Don't embarrass me in front of ARMY!" Rebecca's eyes twinkled and she licked Taehyung's palm. "Did you just lick my hand?!" He drew away quickly, wiping his palm on his pants.

"No, that's your imagination." Rebecca grabbed a few M&M's and ate them, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

"Ight now I get to lick you." Taehyung stuck out his hand, trying to pull Rebecca to him while she pushed him away.

"Ew Tae! No!" She was slowly being overpowered, getting closer and closer to her back until finally he licked her cheek, out of frame from ARMY. Rebecca grumbled under her breath as Taehyung helped her sit up. "See what I have to deal with?"

"Okay! The real reason we had a VLive." Taehyung rubbed his hands together. "A Q and A!"

"You already said that, smart one." Rebecca took a drink from Taehyung's glass, her mini payback.

"Okay! So ARMY." Taehyung did a little dance. "Comment some questions you want us to answer and we'll try to answer as many questions as possible."

"Can I choose the first one?" Rebecca leaned against Taehyung, hooking her arm with his, hugging it tight to herself.

"Yeah of course." Taehyung nodded, watching the screen, not paying attention to the comments that much.

" ' Who's top? ' " Rebecca announced excitedly, not glancing at Taehyung and giving the screen a knowing look. "Is that even a question?"

"I - " Taehyung blinked, staring at his girlfriend who passed it like it was nothing. "Do I need to ban you from choosing questions?"

"What?" She chuckled, looking up at him, their lips dangerously close. "You wanna say I'm top?"