seventy three

Taehyung sat in the passenger's seat, head raised up to Rebecca, who was on top of him, straddling his waist, his face in her hands as they made out. Taehyung's hands ran up and down her waist, as high as her bra and as low as her thighs. They worked at a steady pace, both so caught up in the moment.

Until,

"Oh my God." Rebecca pulled away, her eyes wide, lip caught in Taehyung's teeth for only a second. "Oh my God they're still there." Taehyung whined as Rebecca started to climb off his lap, trying to pull her back. "Tae." Becca held his cheeks, squishing them. "We left them in the woods."

"They can wait-"

"No no no." She climbed off his lap, twisting until she was in the driver's seat, starting the car and fixing her hair, her cheeks bright red from all of the kisses. "No that's a big woods."

"But my kisses..." Taehyung leaned towards her, kissing her cheek. She turned towards him and grabbed his chin, her fingers squishing his cheeks once again.

"I'll give you so many kisses if you let me find them." Rebecca brushed her nose against Taehyung's. "I promise." He nodded and Rebecca let go off his cheeks, pulling out and onto the road. Taehyung rubbed his lips, feeling her chapstick on them. His lips burned, the make out sensation leaving a wonderful aftertaste.

"You taste good."

"What?"

"What?" Taehyung kept his eyes in front, Rebecca's red face in the corner of his vision. "Why are you staring at me?" He smiled all knowingly. "You're driving."

"R-right."

)()()()()(

"Taehyung we-" Rebecca froze, eyes wide as she was met with seven pairs of eyes. "Oh my God you guys are okay." She hugged Sophie tight, moving on to Hoseok, but froze in front of Jungkook. "Is..is that a squirel?"

"Her name is Dolores." Jungkook stroked the squirel in his lap. "She led us back to your house."

"After you left us." Jin crossed his arms, him and Yoongi next to each other on the couch.

"I'm sorry!" Rebecca rubbed her forehead, Namjoon hugging her, not allowing his hug to be skipped. "I got distracted and then went to work-"

"You what?" Sophie interrupted, eyes ablaze.

"Soph-"

"I said no work." She poked Rebecca's head a bit harshly. "What is wrong with you?"

"I just went for a little bit." Rebecca's eyebrows wavered, feeling really badly. "I didn't mean to leave you guys out-"

"It's no worries Becca." Jimin smiled, patting Jungkook's head. "Him and his lover got us out."

"Yeah, it was fun too, roaming around." Hoseok smiled, Sophie under his arm. "I know I enjoyed it."

"Jin broke my phone." Yoongi held up the blank screen. "I'm suing him."

"He was threatening me." Jin crossed his arms, raising his head, Rebecca smiling. Yoongi watched as she put on chapstick, then he glanced over at Taehyung, noticing how disheveled his hair was.

"I called him stupid."

"He thought we were in a woods."

"We were-"

"Let me make you some snacks before I-" Rebecca's phone rang, her sighing as Taehyung came behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Eli." She answered, Sophie humming sadly. "Abigail told me-" Rebecca's eyes fluttered closed, Taehyung rubbing her sides reassuringly. "Don't yell at me, I'm on my way." Her eyes opened and phone went back in her pocket, a sigh leaving her lips. "I gotta go. I'll be back soon."