one hundred eight

Rebecca stood in the middle of the stage, right where BTS left her, staring out at the arena. She hugged a tiger plushie lightly, a huge suitcase of presents beside her as well as her own stuff. The tiger plushie was from Taehyung. It was for their six month, just an early gift.

Becca almost cried when she received it. She hugged it and wow, she felt like she was hugging Taehyung. The tiger was always a little resemblance of Taehyung, and Rebecca loved the concept.

Meet Tae Tae,

She watched the staff walk around with cords, everyone doing something

She watched the staff walk around with cords, everyone doing something. Everyone but her.

"Becca." Hoseok whispered, Rebecca jumping slightly. He had given her an earpiece earlier, saying it'll come in handy while they discuss stuff with their manager.

"What?" Rebecca whispered back into the microphone.

Namjoon gave Hoseok a look, also hearing the convo from his earpiece. "I'm bored." Hoseok grinned sneakily.

"I'm standing in the middle of the stage like an idiot." Rebecca looked around before sitting on her suitcase, the tiger plushie in her lap. Jungkook turned around and smiled, making sure his manager couldn't see the smile. "You all just left me here and told me to stay!"

"And look who listened." Jin snorted, knowing they all played her. "Puppy."

Rebecca's jaw dropped and she stood up
quickly. "I'm leaving."

"No!" Taehyung raised his voice, the managers all giving him a weird look. "Ahaha sorry." Taehyung glared at Jin secretly, in which he received a wink. "Tannie." Taehyung whispered into his dog's ear. "Go find Becca."

For some reason, Yeontan understood, running off, leaving the boys, on a mission to find his mother.

"Code green." Jimin mumbled, Rebecca listening as she walked, her suitcases being dragged with her. "Yeontan is missing."

"Becca, you need to find him." Namjoon understood where this was going. Rebecca slowed her walk to a stop, slightly scared that the little puppy was missing. "We aren't able to leave."

"After I find him I'm leaving." Rebecca grumbled, finding a spot out of everyone's way to put her stuff down, leaving everything but the tiger plushie. She carried little Tae Tae under her arm, looking like a child while she wandered around, looking for the adorable dog.

"Excuse me," Rebecca asked a stagehand, him dropping his work to turn and give her attention. "But have you seen a little Pomeranian? He's black and brown?" The stagehand shook his head and apologized, Rebecca quickly reassuring him before bidding him a good day.

Ten minutes passed, and Rebecca has yet to find the little dog.

"Freaking Yeontan." Rebecca mumbled, her eyes on the floor as she looked for the dog. "Why must you play hide and seek?"

"Hey Dumbass!" A very familiar voice called out, causing Rebecca to freeze and take out the earpiece she still wore. "Looking for this dog?"

Rebecca whirled around, a huge smile spreading across her face. "Oh my God!" She gasped out, taking the mic away from her mouth and shoving everything into her pocket, running to the person.

"Becca?" Yoongi sat up, pressing his earpiece against his ear, desperately trying to hear her, but there was nothing. "Hello?"

"Becca." Taehyung urged, standing up, his frown met with Namjoon's. "Hey, answer."

"That's not right." Jungkook shook his head and walked out of the room, the boys following which left the managers confused.

"Hey!" Jimin ran forward, the first to see Rebecca. Once the rest of the boys saw her, they ran too. You see, she was on the ground, someone latched onto her, Yeontan barking beside them.

Jin didn't care who was on Rebecca, all he cared about was getting Rebecca away from her.

"Jin!" Rebecca laughed out, stumbling into Jungkook after Jin had pulled her up, the other girl still on the ground, hair all in her face. "What are you doing?" Rebecca stepped forward to help the girl up, but Taehyung pulled her back, Rebecca using his chest to balance herself after all the fast movements.

"Yeah what the fuck Jin." The girl spoke up, standing up on her own, BTS surrounding Rebecca, making a makeshift barrier around her. "I was just hugging her."

"You tackled me!" Rebecca laughed, letting Taehyung wrap his arm around her waist.

"It was well deserved." She pushed her hair from her face, a huge smile on her face. "Okay hi BTS." She waved at them, a bit nervous now that she had seven very narrow and unwelcoming eyes placed on her. "May I get to my friend please and thank you."

"No." Yoongi spoke blantly, stepping in front of her as she stepped forward, her rolling her eyes.

"Okay okay." Rebecca pushed through the boys, wrapping her arm around the girl. "Guys, this is Cerys."

"You're her??" Taehyung stepped forward, pointing at Cerys. "You, I remember you."

"You know it baby." Cerys blew a kiss at Taehyung, hugging Rebecca tighty. Taehyung was taken aback, no one had ever directly called him 'baby' except Becca. "She's mine now, 'George.'" Rebecca laughed, hugging Cerys as Cerys flipped off Taehyung when she wasn't looking.

"George!" Jin laughed, hitting Taehyung's shoulder lightly. "I remember that!"

"I'll make my greeting brief." Cerys laid her elbow on Rebecca's shoulder, Rebecca too happy to do anything about it. "Hi Daddy." Cerys waved to Namjoon, Namjoon's face going slack, blinking a few times. Jungkook covered his mouth, eyes wide while he stared at Rebecca, desperate for an explanation.

"You, drop your skincare." Cerys pointed at Jin, Jin smiling and nodding, definitely not going to do it. "You," Cerys pointed at Yoongi, Yoongi crossing his arms, ready for an insult. "I love you." Yoongi's arms dropped, lips parting slightly, but Cerys was already pointing at Hoseok.

"I will pay you 5 dollars if you teach me how to dance thank you." She threw a crumbled bill at him, Hoseok laughing and picking it up.

Cerys pointed at Jimin, Jimin smiling gently and Cerys about spazzed. "You, you're so pretty oh my gOD." She shook her fists at him, Jimin not exactly knowing what to say other than 'thank you?'

"You're a simp." Cerys looked Taehyung up and down before squaring up at Jungkook. "What's good bitch boy? I've dreamed about this moment for a long time."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook hesitantly squaring up as well, glancing around nervously.

"This will end in one of two ways." Cerys smiled. "You tackle me or I'm tackling you 3 2 1 go." Rebecca pulled Cerys back before she had a chance to lunge at the maknae, Jungkook still in fight mode.

"Yes everyone, this is my dear friend Cerys."