fifty nine

"She's has it for a month I think?" Rebecca looked down at her hands, Ozzy and Spots sitting right next to her. Taehyung and Rebecca remained standing, the hug released. "I was...she texted me, my sister, that uhm, well, she wants to have a medical suicide or something...but, just to...she knows she's not going to make it and she doesn't want to cost more money." Rebecca covered her face with her hands, Taehyung stepping forward for another hug.

"Hey, how about we wipe away your tears, get a nice cup of coffee in your hands, and then we can watch a nice movie." Taehyung held Rebecca's face in his hands, wiping away her tears with his thumbs. "Later, the boys and I are going to take you out on a picnic and we can spend all night out till the park closes. Doesn't that sound nice?" Rebecca took a little longer to process his words. She was too focused on his lips, his nose, his eyes, heck, even his eyebrows.

"Y-yeah."

)()()()(

"Tae," Rebecca stared at Taehyung from the other side of the couch, her sitting next to Jungkook, Tae beside Namjoon and Jimin. "When you said nice movie, did you mean-"

"The scary movie is not my idea!" Taehyung threw a pillow at Yoongi who sat next to Rebecca. Yoongi only smiled, rubbing his hands together as Ozzy jumped into his lap.

It didn't take long for Rebecca to hold on to Jungkook for dear life, the scary movie barely giving the viewers a break from its fear.

It was a pretty bad jump scare and Rebecca and Jimin screamed, Jungkook laughing as Rebecca buried her face in Jungkook's chest. He wrapped an arm around her, turning his attention back to the murder happening on screen, rubbing her back, not thinking much of it.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to notice his shirt started getting a little damp from where Rebecca was. "Becca are you crying?" He peeked down at her, stopping the rubbing of her back. Yoongi grabbed the remote and pushed paused immediately.

Jungkook lifted Rebecca by her shoulders, mouth open with a smile as he saw her trying to hide her tears face. "Awh." Jungkook laughed softly, putting her on his lap, her back facing him as he hugged her tightly. "You're such a baby." Jungkook teased, Rebecca rubbing her eyes, the fear slowly subsiding.

"Min Yoongi this is your fault!" Jimin jumped around Yoongi, Yoongi immediately tickling the boy, the two fighting to win. Taehyung was still trying to get over the scary movie, him too, a bit shaken up. He grabbed the remote and changed the movie into something happier, more relaxing.

"Becca is a baby~" Jimin managed to sing while Yoongi and him were shoving each other.

"I..." Rebecca finished wiping the tears, calmed down. "This is bullying."

)()()()(

"Where's Be-" Jin shouted, but was cut off with a harsh 'shh' from Hoseok. Jin froze with wide eyes, Hoseok pointing to the couch from the kitchen counter. Jin poked his head in the living room, unable to stop himself from softening at the scene.

There was Yoongi and Rebecca, Rebecca snuggles close to him, his arm beneath her head as a pillow. In her arms laid a passed out Yeontan. Yoongi glared at Jin, silently cursing him out for being so loud. Rebecca mumbled something and moved a little, everyone freezing. She turned towards Yoongi, her head on her chest and arm wrapped over his stomach. Yeontan still managed to stay asleep, comfortably between the two.

Jin smiles and pointed to his cheeks, Yoongi's glare intensifying. Yoongi was blushing.

"She's has a long day?" Jin asked quietly, opening up the fridge.

"Yeah." Hoseok nodded, scrolling through his phone, chewing on an apple slice. "Tae said something happened with her family."

"They're still bothering her?" Jin closed the fridge door. "I thought she said she cut ties with them."

"Not with her sister." Hoseok turned off his phone, sighing and rubbing his forehead. "Jin, don't tell her you know this, okay?"

"What happened?" Jin stood in front of Hoseok, noticing the struggles Hoseok was going through to say the next sentence.

"Jin, her sister is dying."

)()()()(

"Jump higher!" Rebecca laughed, watching the frisbee go into the leaves of the tree, falling shortly after. "Geez Kook, don't have any hops?" Jungkook picked up the frisbee, throwing it back.

"I have amazing hops I'm just lazy!" Jungkook laughed, Rebecca tossing the frisbee for Ozzy to chase after it.

"Alright." Namjoon stretched his neck, shaking his hands quickly. "Let's do this." He walked up to Rebecca, her not noticing from behind. When the time was right, he picked her up, running away with her, the boys who were playing basketball cheering.

"Hey bring her back!" Jungkook dropped the frisbee and chased after Namjoon, Rebecca letting out a confused scream, Namjoon running all over the place, away from the maknae. "You can't outrun me!"

Jin squinted, watching some new-comers climb out of the van. He sighed, watching the cameras come out too. He whistled loudly, getting Namjoon's attention, the chase stopping. Jungkook's smile slowly faded while he too saw a small part of dispatch walk towards them.

"Hey go to Jimin, he has a mask." Namjoon sat down Rebecca as dispatch started filming. "Don't let them see your face." Rebecca hurried over to Jimin, him meeting her half way.

"Do they always find you guys this quickly?" She asked softly while he helped her pull on the mask.

"It depends on what we're doing." He took off his own sunglasses and put them on her. "If we're with someone else, they find us fairly quickly."

"Hey," Yoongi walked over to the two, Hoseok standing behind him, dribbling the basketball. "If they say anything stupid or something that makes you uncomfortable, just turn around."

"Oo," Jimin nodded excitedly, a grin tugging at his lips. "Say, 'I gotta go back to my boyfriend.' And then come to our group huddle. They'll go crazy." Rebecca chuckled softly, Yoongi elbowing Jimin.

"We can't spread false rumors."

"If you need an excuse, you can say I'm your boyfriend. I won't mind." Jimin winked, laughing widely as Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"I just, talk to them?" Rebecca turned to look over at dispatch, Namjoon stalling them while Rebecca was getting ready.

"Yeah, just answer their questions I guess." Yoongi shrugged, crossing his arms. "Don't say anything personal. Just the general stuff."

Namjoon glanced back at Rebecca, and seeing as she was ready, gestured for her to come over.

"This is R." Namjoon smiled at the camera while Rebecca slowly made her way over, anxiety in her steps. "She's-"

"R!" Someone stepped forward just as she reached Namjoon. "R! Are you dating any of the members of BTS?!"

"N-no-"

"Do you have a crush on any of the members?"

"I'm an Army-"

"Does that mean yes?!"

"I-I don't see how this is importa-"

"Who are you having an affair with?"

Namjoon was in shock. What part of dispatch are these guys part of? They're crazy.

Taehyung saw Namjoon freeze up, barely hearing Rebecca's stuttering as well. He sighed and walked over. Rebecca looked up at Tae as he wrapped his arms around her waist, standing beside her. He leaned down, resting his chin on her shoulder, looking up at the dispatch.

Oh boy...

"Is there a problem with my girl, R?"