eighty eight

Taehyung stopped prancing around on stage and started to scan through ARMYs faces, the routine he always loved to do at concerts. Start in front row and go back until you can't depict facial structure anymore. Simple.

His eyes moved fast, a smile on his face while he made brief eye contact with everyone. But a certain pair of eyes caught his attention.

Taehyung's jaw dropped once he saw her hair, her eyebrows, her freckles, her everything.

"Becca?!" He whisper shouted, being slightly cautious with the ARMYs around her. "Oh my-"

"Shh!" Rebecca laughed and shooed him away, before blowing him a kiss. Taehyung laughed and spun in a circle, everything so perfect.

God he was on fire. The love of his life was at his concert. She came for him,, (and maybe the boys too but this isn't about them)- A new surge of energy coursed through Taehyung as he danced, wanting to look perfect for Becca.

And boy he did. Rebecca had her eyes on him and his smiley face the whole time, cheering loudly for him.

Well, she did scream Jungkook's name at one point and received quite the look from Taehyung, Jungkook laughing until he realized who Taehyung was glaring at.

"Becca?!" Jungkook exclaimed into his mic, the whole stadium shushing for a second. Jungkook covered his mouth, eyes wide as Taehyung hit him lightly.

"Ah yes, my girlfriend is here today everyone." Taehyung addressed ARMY, Hoseok's jaw dropping.

"Bex is here?!" He ran over to Taehyung and found Becca in the crowd. "Bex!" Soon, all of BTS crowded over to where Becca and Jen stood. Becca tried to hide her face like an embarrassed child being humliated by their parents.

Jin shot her a flying kiss, ARMY screaming at the action.

"They weren't supposed to see me until after the concert." Rebecca grumbled as Jen laughed, shaking her shoulders.

"Hon I'm walking on clouds just because they were looking in my direction! You're the luckiest girl alive getting all of them to be throwing kisses and saying they missed you." Jen wrapped her arm around Rebecca, rubbing her shoulder. "Ah Miss Kim."

"What?!" Rebecca shrieked, turning towards her.

"What?" Jen smiled. "All of us ARMYs agreed you and Taehyung are getting married. He's so happy around you. His eyes litterally hold constellations when he sees you. And you are always smiling in the pictures with him. The 'Sweet Creature' video?? You call him Bubba and kiss and ugh it's so goals." Jen paused, everything fully sinking in. "You, you are happy right? It's not just a front?"

"Oh of course I'm happy!" Rebecca spoke quickly, nodding even faster. "Sorry, I'm just in shock. You all really think... he looks at me like that?"

Jen gave Rebecca a look. "Just Google, 'Taehyung being in love with R' and you'll see."

Rebecca touched her necklace, smiling up at the stage, thinking a little. "Do I look at him like that?"

Jen smiled and looked over at her. "Hon, you look at him as if he hung the stars in the sky."

)()()()(

"It was nice meeting you Jen." Rebecca spoked as she climbed over the front gate with the help of security.

"Can I get your number?" Jen called out, Rebecca fixing her hair as she spoke. "I really wanna be friends with you, if you're okay with that."

"I can't get you my number." Rebecca pulled out her phone, finding an app. "But I can give you my snap?" Jen smiled and opened up Snapchat, the two trading usernames and adding friends. "Thank you so much Jen!" Rebecca waved back as security led her backstage, Jen smiling and waving as well.