ninety six

" 'Do you like kids?' " Rebecca looked over to Taehyung, wanting his answer first.

"Yes! I love the tiny baby shoes and the baby clothes and everything is so cute and tiny!" Taehyung sounded like an adorable little child, scrunching his body and a little smile playing across his lips.

"Yes I love kids as well. They're so cute and I just wanna hold them all day." Rebecca smiles shyly, Taehyung laughing at her and pulling her into a hug.

" 'Do you want kids?' " Taehyung spoke gently, looking at Rebecca. Her brain worked fast, deciding whether it should be a taken seriously or not. But they're early into the relationship and Rebecca didn't want to make Taehyung feel uncomfortable.

"Yeontan is our child." Rebecca nodded to the camera. "Next question."

"Since when?" Taehyung chuckled, looking over at Rebecca who shrugged, taking a sip of her smoothie.

"I adopted him."

"What?" Taehyung laughed, Rebecca trying to hide her smile.

"Yep, I'm the mom."

"Well, I should get you a ring then." Taehyung wrapped his arms around her, smiling into her cheek, Rebecca blushing.

"I already did that." She held up his finger, showing the starry night rings to the camera. "Be the woman in the relationship kids."

"Wow, now that I think about it, we really haven't been dating for that long." Taehyung and Rebecca made eye contact, Rebecca nodding and tugging at her lip. "Our six month is in a few days."

"Four days." Rebecca looked over to the camera, smiling. "December 11th."

"Guess who's birthday is tomorrow~~" Taehyung sang softly, pulling Rebecca's hand from her face, her chewing on her thumb.

"Tannie's?" Rebecca smiled, blowing air in his face, her eyes widening once she heard fast paws on the floor. "Tannie!!" Her whole face lit up, holding her arms out for the running dog. Yeontan walked across Taehyung, completely ignoring his father to jump into Rebecca's hand. She giggled and hugged him tightly, Yeontan licking her face, his little tail wagging so fast.

Taehyung looked at the camera as Rebecca gushed over the dog. He looked like this, -_- while he said, "My dog loves my girlfriend more than me."

ARMY 82932 - I SHOULDN'T BE LAUGHING BUT THIS IS INCREDIBLEJQWIJFOE

ARMY 283 - poor tae LMAOAiFHOWA

ARMY 8334 - OI REBECCA GIVE YOUR MANS SOME ATTENTION HE LOOKS THE BIG SAD

"Awh Bubba." Rebecca pouted once she saw Taehyung with his crossed arms, staring at the phone with a blank face. To make it up to him, she leaned against him, Taehyung's arm around her shoulder and he scratched Yeontan's head, both looking down at the puppy.

ARMY 78 - oh my god they look like a married couple with their child tannie

ARMY 3413 - YEONTAN REALLY IS THEIR CHILD

Taehyung looked at Rebecca's phone as it buzzed, snorting once he picked it up. "Sophie is spamming you."

Rebecca grinned and scrolled through her messages. "My friend Soph has some questions."

"Hi Sophie." Both Taehyung and Rebecca waved to the phone, the comments going faster.

" ' pros and cons of dating handsome boi tae. ' " Rebecca read, looking over at him. "Pros and cons of dating you."

"That's your question honey." Taehyung booped her nose, Rebeca wrinkling it slightly and looked down at the phone.

"Pros, kisses, your goofiness, and Yeontan." Rebecca listed, Taehyung giving Rebecca a 'really my dog is a pro' look. "Cons ... he's busy a lot. But that's okay!" Rebecca sat up, defending herself. "I'm a very patient person and I wait for him to text me back!"

"No you don't." Taehyung tickled her sides, Rebecca squriming around and leaning back against him. "You spam my phone when I practice. And that's at like 3 am for you you goofball."

"It gives you something to look forward to after practice." Rebecca laughed, looking down at Sophie's question. "Ahh Sophie this question I'm going to smack you. 'Would you get married? That'd be some great fluff, awh imagine the honeymooooooooon' "

Both Taehyung and Rebecca was silent, not knowing how to answer the question.

"I met an ARMY and she said ARMY wants us married." Rebecca looked up at Taehyung.

"Huh." Was all he said. Both looked down at the phone at the same time.

ARMY 52783 - awhhh they're both so awkward it's so cuteeeeee

ARMY 1248 - YALL STOP MAKING THEM UNCOMFORTABLE

" 'Hug your dogs for me' " Taehyund read, Rebecca's face softening.

"I miss my babiessss." She sighed, pulling up pictures of her and her dogs. "See? Spots is the Dalmatian and Berlin is the Husky. Berlin is also blind and he's a complete little floof." Rebecca hugged her phone, Yeontan trying to bite it. "Ah my little puppies." Yeontan barked and looked up at her. "And of course big strong Tannie."

"WHY IS SOPHIE ALWAYS THREATENING ME!?!?!?" Taehyung laughed, reading the next question. " 'And tell tae that if he hurts you even in the SLIGHTEST, I will murder him, I dont care if I end up in prison, nobody touches rebecca #protectreb '"

"Sophie." Rebecca gave the camera a look. "Really?" Rebecca looked up to Taehyung, needing to reassure them since yesterday was still kinda touchy. "Taehyungie would never hurt me, ever. And if he did, I'd forgive him instantly."

Taehyung softened and leaned in, kissing her, his hand on the back of her neck while he did so.

ARMY 78391 - yeah i'm hopping on this #protectreb trend

ARMY 24538 - YEAH SHE'S A SOFT BEAN

" 'WHY ARE YOU TWO SUCH A CUTE AND AMAZING COUPLE??? like- i'm in awe thank you' " Taehyung screamed the comment when there was capital letters. "That's from your friend, Star."

"Ah yes thank you for the accurate translation." Rebecca tugged on her ear slightly, Yeontan barking once at Taehyung. "Uhm, communication is a big thing in relationships. Like, if your boyfriend or girlfriend annoys you, tell them." Rebecca pinched Taehyung's cheek. "Sweetie, if you yell in my ear again I'm punching you in the stomach." Taehyung smiled nervously, Rebecca patting his cheek. "See? Communication."

ARMY 326 - ohmygod stan rebecca everyone

ARMY 98819 - OI WHICH ONE OF YOU MOTHERFFFKERS TRENDED #protectreb IT'S BEEN TEN MINUTES

" 'can you play any instruments?' Yes I can!" Rebecca smiled. "I play piano, guitar, and saxophone."

"You play saxophone??" Taehyung looked at Rebecca in surprise. "You've never mentioned that."

"Yeah I was in band for eight years I never told you?" Rebecca frowned softly as Taehyung shook his head. "Well, now you know."

"Here." Taehyung handed the VLive phone to Rebecca. She took it, confused until Taehyung stood up, picking her up as well. "To the piano we go."

"Ooo am I playing a song?" Rebecca asked as they walked to the piano room.

"Yes Ma'am."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll play!"

Taehyung sat Rebecca down on the piano bench, setting the phone up so it captured them both, their shoulders on up. "How about I'll play only if you sing?" Rebecca suggested, rubbing Yeontan's ears.

"What song?" Taehyung looked over at her, sitting next to her on the bench.

" 'The Night We Met.' "