sixty four

"So you're gonna fold it like this," Rebecca demonstrated, Hoseok watching carefully, Jungkook leaning forward to see. "Flip it, and then push the edges in." Hoseok frowned a little, getting a little lost. "And then put it in the mixture, getting both sides covered."

"All of that folding of the dough," Jungkook's eyes were wide. "For snickerdoodle cookies?" Rebecca snorted, someone finally catching on.

"Nope." She snorted, rolling out a ball of dough and then flattening it. "I just wanted to see if you guys would actually do it." Hoseok laughed, Jungkook rolling his eyes while she put the dough in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.

"Funny." Hoseok smiles widely, rolling out the dough, Jungkook pushing them flat, Rebecca putting them in the mixture and then on the tray to be baked.

"I've never had one of these before." Jungkook hummed, his spoon pressing at a steady motion. "What do they taste like?"

"It depends on how you make them." Rebecca looked up, holding his eye contact a little bit longer than usual. "The middle is supposed to be thinner than the edge, which you are doing and it's perfect." She smiled, forcing her eyes to go down, back to work. "And the ideal cookie is supposed to have a soft, smoothie inside and a nice, crunchy, or hard if you will, border." Rebecca places more finished cookies on the tray. "Everything is going perfectly, we just have to make sure it doesn't bake for too long."

"You're the cookie master." Hoseok smiled widely, nudging Rebecca gently.

"Ah yes." Rebecca chuckled, moving the cookie tray away. "My grandmother taught me well."

)()()()(

"These are delicious!" Hoseok hummed, eyes wide. "Wow! They're perfect!" The rest of BTS slowly trickled into the kitchen, the word and smell of cookies getting to them.

"Jungkook." Rebecca laughed, trying to smack Jungkook's hand away, his other holding five cookies. "Jungkook you cant eat them all."

"But they're soooo goood!" Jungkook laughed, taking a bite of a cookie. "Pleaseee."

"You can have three." Rebecca poked his forehead, Jungkook smiling widely

"These are the best things I've ever eaten!" Jimin spoke through his full mouth, eyes wide. "You need to teach Jin-hyung so he can make them for us!" Speaking of Jin, he walking in, home now.

"How was the grocery?" Rebecca welcomed Jin and Taehyung and Namjoon back, Taehyung making a beeline to the cookies.

"I was forced to sit with a kid who's as idiot!" Jin exclaimed, taking a cookie.

"Hyung that was me-" Taehyung froze, staring at Jin with wide eyes.

"I stand by my statement."Jin took a bite of his cookie, eyes going wide in amazement. Taehyung's face crumbled into an over dramatic cry, Rebecca laughing and hugging him, Taehyung hugging her back.

"Woah, that's a big bag of dog food." Rebecca, looking over by the door. "I'm only staying a few more days."

"Well, we got a big bag so the dogs will still have some when you come back next time." Namjoon wiped his hands with a napkin, his lips have a bit a sugar on it.

"Next time?" Rebecca tilted her head, her whirling in confusion.

"Yeah..." Jin nodded, looking at the boys. "If you want to come back..."

"You'd let me come back?" Rebecca started to tear up, eyes wide, hopeful.

"Of course!" Hoseok exclaimed, glancing around, knowing the boys all agree. "You're part of our group now!"