seventy five

Rebecca walked over, sat down the two plates and smoothed her dress, Taehyung watching her with wide eyes. Then, she whirled around, shoving Eli away, her face alight.

"I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it!" She growled, looking up at her brother.

With pudding on his hair and jacket, Taehyung stood up, pulling Rebecca away. "Don't fight him, I'm fine." Rebecca glared at Eli, but let Taehyung pull her back.

"Awhh, Mr. Ching-Chong has to protect my sister. And you brought his friends too!" Eli laughed over at BTS, them standing in shock. "And your British friend? God, put some fucking make-up on will you?" Hoseok pulled Sophie into a hug, her eyes wide. But Eli wasn't done, and Rebecca's anger was boiling inside her. "Geez Rebecca, get away from those minor-" Eli pulled Rebecca away from Taehyung, his grip tight, just like what her father did.

Now Taehyung couldn't hold back.

He separated the brother and sister, his eyes on fire. "Don't touch her." His eyes were narrow, his face stone cold. This was no game. This was racism, this was some dumbass touching his girl.

Eli shook his head and smiled.

The punch came from nowhere. Taehyung stumbled back, his whole face numb as Eli laughed, his drunkenness truly showing now. Everyone around them was in shock, but Rebecca reacted fast.

Taehyung was about to swing back, but she pulled his arm down.

Eli smirked.

And Rebecca's hand closed into a fist, meeting it's target, hard.

She gasped, holding her wrist to her chest, pain on her face as her brother cried out, blood falling down his face. From the sound of the punch, it sounded like she broke his nose.

And she wasn't done.

Rebecca grabbed Eli's tie, pulling him down to her eye level, and glared.

"You knock it off." She growled. "No matter how fucking tall you are, no matter how strong you think you are, I'm still your older sister. I'm still able to whoop your ass." She took a deep breath, watching the blood pour from his nose. "And how dare you do this today. On the day we bury our little sister. How dare you?" She yanked him by his tie, storming off to the doors, her heels the only sound in the dining hall.

"Rebecca-" Eli was met with a door to his face, Rebecca locking him out. Her parents waited for her behind her.

"I know!" She snapped, pushing past them. "I'm leaving!"

)()()(

"Becca-" Jin glanced over at her as he drove them to the hospital, Rebecca's wrist not looking good.

"It was worth it." She stared straight ahead, his jacket still on her shoulders, wrist held to her chest. "No one insults you guys." Her mind flashed to what Eli said to Sophie. "Sophie, don't listen to him. You're fucking beautiful and he's a dumb fucking drunk, okay?" Sophie was a bit scared of how Rebecca was right now. Rebecca was still fueled by anger. She was cussing, a lot.

"Bec-"

"Taehyung, we'll get you a towel at the hospital. And something for your eye." She interrupted him, still facing forward. "I'm sorry about my brother and my fucking family and they're bitch-"

"Becca!" Yoongi raised his voice, Rebecca closing her mouth. "Calm down."

"I'm fucking-"

"Now." He growled lowly, Rebecca's nose flaring, but keeping her mouth shut the rest of the drive.

)()()()()(

"I broke it?" Rebecca looked up at the doctor for clarification.

"A fracture, yes. Still a break." He looked down at his clipboard, writing some things she needs to do and days to come back. "You'll need that brace for a good two months."

"Can I play piano?" Was the only thing Rebecca worried about. The doctor paused.

"Give it a week or two and see how it feels while playing. No carrying heavy things with that hand. You need to take it easy." He handed her a few papers and then one with a clipboard, instructing her where to sign.

"Ten bucks she sprained her wrist." Yoongi scrolled through his phone, him and everyone else out in the waiting room, loose ties around necks, jackets unbutton, hair undone.

"I hope it's just sore." Jimin nibbled on his fingers, staring at the ground. "I never knew-"

"I need to teach her how to punch correctly." Jungkook tapped his fingers against the arm rests quickly, his foot bouncing up and down. "God I should've-"

"Don't blame yourself." Taehyung cut him off, sitting up straight. "If it's anyone's fault, it's mine." He looked up at everyone. "I'm the guy and I should be the one protecting-"

"She pulled you back." Namjoon locked eyes with Taehyung, calm. "She threw herself in the fight. She knew what she was doing. Besides," Namjoon crosses his legs, relaxing into the chair. "It must've felt good to hit her brother."

The door opened and everyone stood up, Rebecca walking in, alone.

"I broke my wrist."

)()()()()(

"Rebecca-" Sophie started as they pulled into her driveway. But she opened the door and slammed it behind her. Sophie stumbled out of the car, trying to catch up. Sophie grabbed her arm and yanked her back, Rebecca's eyes wide

"What!" She stared Sophie right in her eyes, daring her to say more.

"First of all, calm down." Sophie put both hands on her shoulder.

"I'm fine." Rebecca's eyes burned as tears welled. Why was she so angry at Sophie? She didn't do anything. "I'm...I'm sorry!" Sophie's eyes widened, stumbling back from the force of her friend's hug. "I'm-"

"Just breathe Becca." Sophie rubbed her back. "You're okay, just breathe." Sophie's feelings were hurt yes, but she also could recognize that her friend was in a bad state of mind right now. She held her sobbing friend in her arms, forcing breaths down her throat. "Hey, we're having a girl's day today, okay? Just you and me." Rebecca nodded, wiping her tears, walking with Sophie, her friend's arm around her. "Let's go get changed into something comfortable and we can leave." Taehyung hurried forward, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend.

"I got her Soph, go ahead and get ready." He nodded, Sophie walking ahead of them. "Come on Baby, let's get you cleaned up." Taehyung's voice was soft, quiet, only heard by Rebecca. She stayed close by him, all anger gone, just replaced by timidness and sadness.

-

"We'll be back for dinner." Sophie rubbed Rebecca's arm, the two girls standing by the door. "Please don't destroy the place." Rebecca nodded, keeping her eyes low. She and Sophie both had shorts and their lover's sweatshirts.

Yes, Hoseok and Sophie ' are not ' dating, but we all know they are, secretly.

"Stay safe." The boys all waved, some changed out of their suits, some halted for the goodbye.

Rebecca came back with purple hair.