seventy six

Taehyung's jaw dropped, and so did the bowl of popcorn he once held. "Holy fuck Becca you look amazing!" He ran forward and pulled her into a kiss, Rebecca giggling at his words.

"Look at my nails!" Sophie exclaimed, the rest of the boys slowly trickling into the room. "Someone give me attention too!" Hoseok smiled and went to her, Jin and Jimin following.

"Oh those are really pretty." Jin held her hands, observing them closer.

"Look at the technique!" Hoseok exclaimed, taking her hand

"Look at the technique!" Hoseok exclaimed, taking her hand. "It's so simple yet so elagent! The sparkles add an unmatchable power! The-"

"Hyung."Jimin put his hand on his shoulder. "Shut up." Sophie glanced over at Rebecca, her and Taehyung in a hushed conversation, both full of giggles and smiles. She smiled softly, letting Hoseok pull her into his arms. Her eyes left the happy couple and looked up at Hoseok.

"Ready?" He whispered, a soft smile on his face. Sophie's eyes widened, remembering what they planned. Her brain barely had enough time to put it together before he kissed her, everyone going dead silent.

"Yeah no one is shocked."

)()()()()(

"Tae." Sophie coughed from the kitchen, finally getting his attention. He diverted his walk and turned towards her, a blanket under his arm.

"Yes?"

Taehyung backed up as Sophie walked forward, her eyes not leaving his. They both stopped moving, Taehyung's breath hitched in his throat.

"I don't know what you did, but thank you." Sophie's words let Taehyung relax, and then fall into confusion. "She's getting so much better because of you." Sophie hugged Taehyung tightly, closing her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her. "I don't think I could've saved her if it wasn't for you."

"Bull." Taehyung corrected Sophie, the two letting go of the hug. "You are more than enough to help her." Sophie looked down, not fully believing it.

"If-"

"Hey," Hoseok walked over, wrapping his arm around Sophie's waist. "I better not see you touching my girl." Taehyung stared at Hoseok, eyeing him.

"Then that means you aren't allowed to hug Bex."

"The rules don't apply to me."

"Yes they do."

"No they-"

"Bubbaaaaa." Rebecca grinned, lifting up Taehyung's over-sized shirt and putting it over her head, eventually sharing the head hole with Taehyung. Hoseok and Sophie held back laughs, walking away quickly to let the two lovebirds alone.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung grinned down at her, a bit upset he couldn't hold her waist in this position. But Rebecca's hands running across his bare chest made up for it. Of course she latched onto him, hugging him tightly.

"Hugging you." She closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest. Taehyung reacted quickly, hugging her as well.

"Beneath my shirt?"

"Beneath your shirt." Becca nodded, a proud smile on her face. She's been trying to get him flustered all night and he was starting to get used to 'Bubba.' And like many attempts before, he didn't even blink.

"Is there-" Jungkook froze, staring at Taehyung and Rebecca. They stared back. "You two are gross."

"You're single." Taehyung smiled, Rebecca getting out from beneath his shirt.

"I know." Jungkook crossed his arms, tapping his foot. "Can you two get a room so I can steal chocolate in peace?"

"Right right." Rebecca smiled, opening up the fridge and getting a chocolate bar out. "Here you go." She handed it to him, a smile blossoming across his face and he accepted it with two hands.

"You're the best Becca!" Jungkook ran into the family room, Jimin and Namjoon arguing over what movie to watch.

"Well come on Babe." Taehyung pulled Rebecca by her hand, leading to her room. "Let's do what he said." Rebecca's heart quickened.

"Wh-what did he say?" Rebecca looked up at Taehyung, a smirk growing on his lips, not looking over at her.

"Let's get a room." Taehyung pulled her into her room, shutting the door behind. "Don't pretend you're innocent." He grinned, walking forward until her back was against the wall. "I know what you're trying to do."

"I am completely innocent." Rebecca smiled sweetly at Taehyung, a chuckle leaving his throat as he watched her cheeks grow red. He leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, but she turned her head.

And she regretted it the minute his lips landed on her cheek.

"Oh ho." Taehyung grabbed her chin, turning her face to him. Her lips were parted in shock, eyes wide as she locked with his. "That's not how this works baby girl."

"I-"

Taehyung cut her off with a kiss, a rough, messy one. His body crept forward, his hand finding her wrist.

"Stop talking Love."

)()()()()(

"I refuse to bet on that." Namjoon shook his head. "That's just weird."

"Butttt." Jin counted the cash in his hands. "If you're right, you get money."

"I'm not betting on how many hickeys she'll have!" Namjoon exclaimed, Rebecca freezing in the doorway, Taehyung creeping up behind her with a smile. "Oh hi Becca."

Taehyung laid his chin on her shoulder, his arms around her waist. "The answer is six."

"Tae!" Rebecca turned around and hit his chest, Jimin raising his arms in victory.

"That's right! You all owe me twenty bucks!" Jimin held out his hands, everyone grumbling and handing over the money. Rebecca's jaw dropped once she saw Sophie hand over money as well.

"Soph?!"

"What? I wanted to get in on the bet." Sophie shrugged her shoulders, smiling up at her friend. Rebecca pulled the hood tighter around her face, making sure no one could see her neck, and crossed her arms once the deed was done.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook jumped to his feet. "Make one more! Please! I want the money!" Rebecca's jaw dropped and Jin burst out into laughter.

"That can be arranged." Taehyung slowly tugged on Rebecca's hood, her yanking it back up immediately.

"Well, if you're taking numbers, I guessed 19." Yoongi raised his hand, monotone.

"That can definitely be arranged."