CHAPTER 1✓

Adrian POV:

"Ahhh...... fuck" I groaned as I fell on the bed.

"Adr....ian that was .....soo amazing" the bitch said as she gasped passing out . As she rolled to mine side trying to cuddle instantly, with full force I harshly pushed  her  making her fall off the bed.

"Ouch...." She said trying to get on the bed.

"Lana , get your worthless self out of pent house" I said getting up making my way to the bathroom to wash her cheap scent off me.

Ten minutes later I walked out off the bathroom to her find still naked on the bed making me frown with anger .

"LANA!! I SAID GET YOUR WORTHLESS SELF OUT  OF MY HOUSE" I snapped with anger.

" Who the hell is Lana ??? My name is Kimberly _"
I cut her off ,As I  walked to the bed and grabbed her by her hair making her scream .
"Ahhh you....are hurting me" she gasped as her eyes became watery. Ignoring her I dragged her by the hair out  of my house and shut the door .
"My clothes"!!! She screamed banging the door.

I groaned as some pieces of her cheap artificial hair was on my hand. I Made my way up stairs to my room as I grabbed her clothes and came downstairs opening the door throwing her clothes on her face as she quickly took it trying to cover her nakedness . I closed the door but opened it again and threw her fake hair pieces on her before slamming the door .

"Stupid worthless bitches" I said before going to my room changing the sheets. What the hell is wrong with women after sex then they wanna cuddle with you .  Can they understand that their only function is  sex  and nothing else . I laid on my bed as sleep consumed me.

I groaned as my alarm rang I got up to exercise before taking a shower , dressing then off to  work . Well that's my daily routine . My phone rang making me groan after seeing the person calling.

"What now mom?"

"That's not the way to spoke to my mother young man, where are your manners Hayden??"

" What do you want me to say??? , Why did you call???" I asked irritated .

"ADRIAN!!!"She snapped at me.

"Anna???" I snapped calling her by her first name.

"How_"
I cut her off by hanging up the call as I wasn't ready for her lectures on a Monday morning.

."ummmmm.....sir_"

"WHAT" I snapped cutting the driver off.

"........ please we..have reached the office" he said stuttering.

As realization hit me that one of the body guards had held the door open waiting for me to get down. I got down quickly making my way inside instantly the whole building was quite as always that I could the sound of my shoes as I walked to my private elevator.  Within some seconds I alighted at my floor which consists of my office, personal assistant's office ,mini kitchen and a waiting room for my guest. I walked quickly to my office  as I still had a lot of work to do.
I gasped sitting  on my chair.Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in"I snapped as Maria came in with a cup of coffee placing it on my table.

"Mr Costello ,I wanna to remind you my maternity leave starts next week" Maria said.

"WELL, ORGANIZE AN INTERVIEW BY THURSDAY DAMMIT!!" I snapped at her.

"But Mr Costello you have to be in Italy tomorrow and you  won't be back till next Wednesday" she said.

"I believe  you are old enough in the company to conduct an interview your self since  I won't be available to do that my self, so you do it and employ a sensible human to fill up your position." I said typing on my computer.

"..ok Mr Costello I will do so" she as turned to walk out.

"Oh one more thing , if you get someone stupid I will cancel your maternity leave and call you back dummy" I said stopping  her before turning my attention back to my work  waving my hand to dismiss her.

FOUR HOURS LATER.

"  Hi Adrian don't tell me you missed lunch again cause the bitch at the reception told me you haven't been out since morning"
Ryan my best friend said as he walked in my office smiling as always.

"And if I didn't grandma what will you do??? Spank me???" I said with a smirk.He sit down in front of me showing me his middle finger making me laugh.

" Can you imagine the bitch I  f**cked with last night ,she had the nerves to wear my shirt after having sex  what's makes it more irritating she asked if we could hook up another time" Ryan said  irritated.

"Women are always annoying  they can't understand it's sex and nothing else more there is nothing like f**cking the same woman twice" I said  typing.

"You are right bro but am tired of their stupid attitude but anyways you up for tonight???"Ryan asked.

No I have some packing to do for tomorrow's trip and don't you get tired of getting drank you no more in preschool grandma" I said irritated.

"OMG nanny you no fun asshole but i sometimes I get tired of drinking but not sex even though women are stupid"he said getting up.

"Well I have to get going bro see you next week"he said walking out.

Bye grandma I said laughing as he turned giving me the middle finger before closing the door.

SIX HOURS LATER.

I gasped exiting the office as my drive greetings opening the for me as I entered my car. The drive home was  long and tiring but any way I reached my house when I entered my cook was cleaning up.
"Good evening Mr Costello" she said.
I nodded making my way upstairs. I freshen up before heading downstairs to have dinner after dinner I packed my clothes before calling Maria.

"Good evening sir"I greeted .

"Get my private jet ready by 7:00pm" I said ending the call.

_________________________________________________________________
HI GUYS THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT .
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ANOTHER BOOK AND FOLLOW ME🤗🤗🤗.
THANKS AND LOVE YOU ALL.