Chapter 7

Author's POV

Jiminiee~~

Jimin heard and found himself in a pitch black place. He couldn't see a single thing.

Where am i? he thought and started walking ahead without knowing where he was going. Jimin would occasionally turn around or would look at his sides, even though it was all black and nothing could be seen. For a moment he thought he might be blind, however he was well aware of even the slightest bit of noise.

It was pin drop silence...

But then suddenly, he could hear cricket noises. The noise grew louder and louder as he felt like his ears were gonna bleed, just like the time when he heard those metal screeching noise.

Jimin closed his ears with both of his hands and started running aimlessly with his eyes shut close.

After running for almost two minutes, which felt like an eternity, he opened his eyes to see an opening or more like an exit. He could see lights coming from there while hands were still pressed to his ears as the loud noise was still there.

Jimin started taking steps towards the exit when he saw someone standing right in front of the exit. Their back was facing him so he couldn't see the person's face.

But it looked like a little girl...

---------

Jimin's POV

She started humming to a song softly,
and at the time, the noises of the crickets stopped. Her voice was so pleasing to my ears. It was alluring. I felt like listening to it forever and ever and found myself drowning in that music.

There was a good 10 meter distance between us and I suddenly felt the urge to see her face, so I started walking towards her.

When there was only two meters distance between us, I stopped on my tracks. And the girl started singing,

Ring-a-ring o' roses~~

Pocket full of posies~~

Her voice felt like heaven as I found myself closing my eyes, feeling a wave of lightheadedness washing over me.

A-tishoo!  A-tishoo!~~

We all fall down~~

My eyes were still closed as I felt like I was drunk and high.

Then I heard some heavenly giggles...

I opened my eyes to see the girl dressed in plain white frok, right in front of me, staring at me with a creepy doll in her hand...

The moment I saw her face, I fell on my back on the ground.

Her face was full of cuts and bruises. It was bleeding. Her whole face was covered with red liquid, just like her arms and legs.

I found myself backing away while I was still on the ground.

She smirked at me and started moving towards me.

Will you play Ring-a-ring with me?

She asked with wide eyes and lips curling up into a big smile, head tilted to the left.