Chapter 28

Author's POV

Jimin was caged between Jungkook's arms. His back pressed against the wall and found Jungkook leaning forward.

Jimin closed his eyes waiting for the warmth that was about to come when, a loud shattering of glass from the kitchen echoed in the whole house.

Jungkook cursed under his breath and the both ran downstairs towards the source of sound.

Broken glass decorating the floor of the kitchen, is what they saw when they reached down but there stood Jiwoon in the kitchen with wide eyes looking guilty.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry guys I just came to get some water but somehow the glass slipped from my hand" Jiwoon said apologetically.

"It's okay. Go to your room I'll clean the kitchen. Jimin will give you water"
Jungkook said looking at Jiwoon.

"I'm sorry once again" he said with pleading eyes.

"Aish it's okay. Go and rest. Be careful" replied Jungkook and Jiwoon carefully made his way to his room.

Smiling to himself, Jiwoon sat on his bed patiently waiting for the person he wanted to see. A sigh of content escaped his lips, pleased of himself for what he did 'unintentionally' just moments ago

While Jungkook was busy cleaning the mess, Jimin took a glass of water and went to Jiwoon's room.

Jiwoon was patiently waiting for him looking at the door, but when he heard the footsteps nearing, he took out his phone and started scrolling acting as if he wasn't eagerly waiting for Jimin to come to his room... Alone..

Jimin came in with the water and handed it to Jiwoon who didn't miss the chance to subtly touch his hand.

Jiwoon noticed the bruise on Jimin's wrist that was made by him. He felt a tad bit guilty as it was actually unintentional

He took Jimin's wrist to examine the mark muttering a sorry. While he was supposed to be guilty, his thoughts started running wild as he imagined his marks decorting Jimin's whole body.

Jimin pulled his wrist back as he started to get a bit uncomfortable. He said a small good night to Jiwoon and went out of the room to go to his own.

---------

Soon after Jimin was in his room, Jungkook came in. With a tired sigh, he flopped on the bed beside Jimin who turned around to face Jungkook.

"Tired?" asked Jimin, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Lets just sleep okay" Jungkook said before wrapping his arms around Jimin and pulled him closer.

Jimin turned around again with his back pressed against Jungkook's chest. Jimin let out a chuckle when Jungkook nuzzled in the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jungkook let out a sigh of content and closed his eyes. Both then gave in to a deep slumber.

-----------

It was Jimin who woke up first the next morning. He noticed that Jungkook's muscular arms were tightly wrapped around him. Jimin turned around to face Jungkook, taking his time to admire the handsome caging him, bringing a smile of admiration on his face.

Jimin lifted up his hand to move out some messy strands of hair covering Jungkook's forehead. A smile started creeping on Jungkook's face when he did so. He was just faking his sleep. Jimin hit his chest playfully.

Jungkook took a hold of Jimin's wrist preventing him from hitting him.

"Ahh what a beautiful view to wake up in the morning" said Jungkook leaving Jimin's hand and started stretching