Chapter 11

Author's POV

It was 7 in the morning when the alarm clock decided to wake the couple up. Jimin groaned and tried to shut the alarm but he couldn't with his eyes still closed.

Eventually, he decided to wake up and went to do his morning routine.
After the shower, Jimin decided to make breakfast but not before waking Jungkook up.

"Jungkook" he shook the boy lightly but he didn't budge.
"Jungkookie!" he called loudly making the said boy groan and open his eyes lazily.
"Why are you up so early? Come on, let's cuddle and sleep" he mumbled with a sleepy voice and pulled Jimin's hand making him fall on top of him.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist who was lying on top of him, struggling to try get out of the tight muscular grip but he couldn't.

Jimin gave up eventually and rested his head on Jungkook's chest. The clock was ticking loudly indicating the time was passing without waiting for them. Jimin knew if he laid there for a few more minutes he will be late to work.

Jimin started tickling Jungkook making him flinch from the sudden action as he tried to roll on his side forgetting that Jimin was on top of him, making him fall on the ground

"Arrgghhh" Jimin groaned and rubbed his butt that was hurting because of the impact. "Shit I'm so sorry I didn't realize" he said getting up and tried to help the boy on the floor.

Jimin stood up pouting as he moved his face to the side, arms crossed across his chest looking like a small kid.

"Ah sorryyyyyy" said Jungkook pinching Jimin's cheeks.
"Hmph now go and take a shower, you stink"
"Okay" Jungkook said raising his hands up in the air and walked straight to the bathroom.

Jimin went down to the kitchen and started preparing for breakfast. After half an hour Jungkook came down, as Jimin finished making the breakfast too.

They finished their breakfast and got out of the house, not before bidding goodbyes to each other and drove off to their own workplaces.

~Time skip~ (Sorry this author is lazy)

Both Jungkook and Jimin reached home on time. They cleaned their house as their hyungs were coming and they wanted to make it look presentable.

"Let's make barbeque Jungkookie" said Jimin cheerfully as Jungkook smiled and nodded happily

After few minutes, the door bell rang indicating someone has arrived. Jimin opened the door and saw Jin with Namjoon standing there smiling.
Jimin gasped and hugged Namjoon, "Namjoonie hyung! It's been forever since I saw you! How are you?"
"Tsk tsk let them come inside first Jimin" said Jungkook from behind.
"Oops sorry please get inside"

They both got inside as Jungkook hugged Namjoon greeting him.

The two couples were chit-chatting happily as half an hour passed, they were waiting for Yoongi to arrive.
"Ahh Taehyung is gonna miss so much" said Jimin pouting
"Haha it's okay, we can hold up another party when he comes back" said Jungkook winking at Jimin who
nodded enthusiastically.

Few more minutes passed and finally the door bell rang one more time. They all knew the one and only Min Yoongi was here.

Jimin and Jungkook both stood up, walking towards the door and opened it only to be welcomed by a grumpy cat looking at the both of them.

But there stood beside him, the total opposite of what Yoongi's face showed. A literal sunshine is what the both of them thought after looking at him. Jungkook and Jimin bowed to the unkown person but the guy engulfed them into a hug and the couple already loved him.